Tuesday, August 4, 2026

John 10 [Text]

 JOHN 10

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb9dtcW7wDQ 


John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

 

New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/[Full post can be seen here]

New-  https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/

Sites- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

Sites-  https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

Sites- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home 

 

Links to sites- full list

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-w-p-update-links-to-sites-8-12-25/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/about

Github https://github.com/ccoutreach/Links-to-my-sites/blob/main/README.md 

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html 

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

 

Site-https://ccoutreach87.com/ [ Post every day]

Site- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home 

Site- www.ccoutreach87.net   

 Site- https://www.ccoutreach87.org/

Stats-  https://ccoutreach87.com/stats-4-21/ 

Stats- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/stats-text-there-is-nothing-bad-on-this.html 

Stats- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/stats-creating-pages-from-these-1st.html 

Links to all sites- https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/ 

Links to all sites- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

Links to all sites- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

Linktree  https://linktr.ee/ccoutreach87

Link Tree 2nd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/03/06/link-tree/

https://linktr.ee/ccoutreach873

Site-  https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/   [Text post only- 3 a week]

 Site- https://medium.com/@johnchiarello  [Text post only- 3 a week]

Site-  http://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/__blog.html?r=20171009095200

Site-  https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/

Site-  http://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite 

Site- http://ccoutreach87.strikingly.com/ 

Site- https://ccoutreach87.jimdo.com/ 

Site- https://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/  

Wix- 2nd- Blog https://ccoutreach872.wixsite.com/ccoutreach87/blog

Wix- 2nd- Website https://ccoutreach872.wixsite.com/ccoutreach87

Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/ccoutreach87/ [Post every day]

Site-  https://vero.co/ccoutreach87

Site-  https://www.wattpad.com/user/JohnChiarello/conversations

Site- https://www.publish0x.com/@ccoutreach87

Site-  https://www.threads.net/@john.chiarello [Post every day]

Site- https://www.facebook.com/john.chiarello.5  [Post every day]

Site-  http://johnchiarello.tumblr.com/  [Post every day]

Site-  https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-chiarello-b27340ab/ [Post every day]

 VK-  https://vk.com/id533663718  [Russia- Post every day]

 OK- https://ok.ru/profile/589985645111 [Ukraine- Post every day]

IG- 1

https://www.instagram.com/john.chiarello?igsh=MTRvazIwZnZmZ253bw== 

IG- 2

https://www.instagram.com/ccoutreach.87?igsh=MWkyNGE1d3h3YjRzbw==

Tiktok-   https://www.tiktok.com/@johnchiarello5?lang=en [Upload new video 3 days a week- Post every day]

Plurk-  https://www.plurk.com/ccoutreach87 [Japan- Taiwan]  [Text post only- 3 a week]

WP- 3 https://ccoutreach4.wordpress.com/

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

Ccoutreach93- Wix Blog [all posts] https://ccoutreach870.wixsite.com/ccoutreach93/blog

Ccoutreach93- Wix site https://ccoutreach870.wixsite.com/ccoutreach93

Site- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0 

Google site- 2nd https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home [Google 3]

Ccoutreach87- Tumblr 2nd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/03/15/ccoutreach87-tumblr-2nd/

https://www.tumblr.com/ccoutreach87/778110204012363776/links-to-my-sites-3-1-25?source=share

Jimdo 2nd https://john-chiarello.jimdosite.com

Linkfly 2nd https://www.linkfly.to/70318zs2hwH 

Quora -https://www.quora.com/profile/John-Chiarello-1 [Post 3 times a week]

https://ccoutreach87.quora.com/ [Group Post 3 times a week- others post on group many times a day]

https://mewe.com/i/johnchiarello [Post every day] 

Flipboard Profile

https://flipboard.com/@johnchiarel2018?from=share&utm_source=flipboard&utm_medium=share

Telegram 2- ccoutreach https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach 

Whatsapp 3rd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2026/02/27/whatsapp-3rd/

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bx1ETXUxbyk3EeVP0gCeFw?mode=gi_t

Ccoutreach8 https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach8

Shuffles

https://www.shffls.com/shuffles/5434950074861924672?sender_id=571605515113641221

7 Streams https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html

IG Reels https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html

1 Time vids update https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-vids-catalog-update-1-7-26/

Blog Archive https://ccoutreachjohnchiarello.blogspot.com/

NYC outreach- archive https://sites.google.com/view/newyorkcityoutreach/home

Cloud Links only- 2-26 https://ccoutreach87.com/cloud-links-only-2-26/

 

New sites at the bottom of this list  https://ccoutreach87.com/my-other-sites/  

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/12/my-other-sites-new-sites-at-bottom-12.html 

See today’s full post here https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/

And here  https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/

 

Many more sites can be found here- https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/

 www.ccoutreach87.net [See home page]  Not updated

 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/



 John 10 Videos-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtycps6pynxjpv3/7-28-16%20John%2010.mp4?dl=0
https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aocp2PkNEAGMhn0tD4QffOGzoPXT 
https://ccoutreach87.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/7-28-16-john-10.zip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb9dtcW7wDQ 

ON VIDEO-
.Eastwood n Dylan
.Lake Hopatcong
.Homeless
.Donald D
.Greenwich Village
.I was hacked! [Maybe not]
.Alice oil bust- I got that one!
. ‘God helps those who help themselves’ in the bible?
. ‘Stop listening to him- he’s nuts’!
.What is the prescribed method for being a Pastor?
.Sovereignty and election
.Some ‘cannot’ believe
.The sign of Jonah- you gotta believe this one

TEACHING [Past posts below]
Jesus shows us how his followers act- well- like sheep!
Yes- I know the critics like this- you know ‘you are sheople’ type thing.
Meaning mindless followers of a bunch of fairy tales.
Now- I could do volumes on how this is simply not true [all my stuff on apologetics- proofs of God from science- etc.]
But the atheist will never be convinced by these arguments.
Why?
Well- they are ‘sheople’.
Huh?
They hold to their unbelief- yes- even in the face of real proof- because they ‘mindlessly’ follow their desires.
Ok- Sheep follow the voice of the shepherd- they know how he speaks.
Jesus says his people know his voice- they can discern when God is speaking.
How many times in our lives have we heard someone say something- and maybe they had no idea why they said it.
Yet- you knew.
Because they might have been speaking ‘off the cuff’- and yet they gave you an answer to a question- that you might have been praying about.
So- you know it was God’s voice- him giving you guidance- though it came from another man [or woman].
Now- Jesus says he is the door of the sheep.
Back in the bible days- the sheep were put in a pen.
Sort of like fenced in [stones mostly] area- with one way in- and out.
Jesus says he is the door of the sheep- but he’s the Shephard too.
But even though there were walls- there was no door.
‘If there was not an actual door John- then how did the sheep stay in the pen’?
Good question.
At the end of the day- when the sheep bedded down.
The shepherd would actually lie in the opening.
No sheep could get out- without his knowing it.
And no predator [wolf] could get in either.
See?
Jesus is the door of the sheep.
He guards his own- and protects them.
He said all that came before him- they climbed up- they did not go the prescribed route [thru the door].
John- in the book of Revelation- says he ‘saw a door- opened- in heaven’.
He saw Jesus.
The book of Hebrews says Jesus was the veil that was torn apart at the Cross.
He is the way- the gateway- to the Father.
Those who do not experience the Cross [the door- the prescribed method] but come in some other way- they are thieves and robbers.
They might be in the fold- and maybe they even mean well- but until you experience the Cross- your intentions will always be self- centered.
But if you go the way of the Cross- thru the door- then you will be leading by example.
You will have a servant’s heart. Hebrews 3:5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;[I talk about this on the next video ‘Samuel 12-13’].
And the sheep, they won’t actually be hearing you [as a Pastor- or leader in Gods church].
But no- they will hear God thru you.
See?
The sheep only hear the voice of the Shepherd- and God only speaks thru those who have come thru ‘the door’.

 

· John 10[radio # 593]- I forgot to mention in John 9 when they asked Jesus who did sin, this man or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus said ‘no one’. Later in the chapter after the Pharisees get done with the guy, they say ‘you were altogether born in sin [after all you were BORN blind!] who do you think you are, trying to tell us what to do!’ that secret mentality of condemnation came out. Religion does this to people. It treats them like ‘yes, God is merciful and we are all sinners’ but in the heat of the argument the mentality of ‘we are really better than you’ exists. Now in this chapter Jesus says ‘I am the door’ and also ‘I am the shepherd who comes thru the door’ how can he be both? Jesus was the one who would fulfill all the required prophetic aspects spoken of in scripture. There were tons of Old Testament prophecies that Jesus met to the tee. These requirements were like a door, as the Jews were waiting for their Messiah they were looking for someone who met this criteria, Jesus met them! He also IS the door, from this time onward all other future leadership in the church would have to come ‘thru’ him and exemplify the servant attitude that he had. Jesus says ‘the hireling flees when the wolf comes’ the hireling is a mentality that looks at church leadership as a hired position. People vote on their pastor, if he does a good job he stays, if not he leaves and they screen for another hired position. Many good men have been down this road. Often when the ‘wolf comes’ he actually says to the leader ‘you cant stay in this town any longer, look at all the mistakes you made’ the accuser gets the hireling to flee, sometimes without the pastor realizing what’s going on. Jesus wants us to ‘come thru the door’ into the sheepfold. The ‘prescribed way’ of servant hood and giving your life for the sheep. I want to encourage all the pastors who read this site, don’t see your job as completing some vision, or rallying people to a cause. Though these things are included in pastoring, the main job for all of us is to give our lives unselfishly for others. It is easy to fall into the trap of ‘the hireling’ but God wants us to view our callings thru a servant hood mentality. The good shepherd gives his life [goals, dreams, etc…] up for the sheep. The Pharisees say ‘he is a mad man, he has a devil, why do you even listen to him?’ The leaders decided to bypass Jesus, they thought ‘we will just ignore him and he will go away’ the only problem was the average ‘congregant’ was listening! Often times in prophetic ministry you will find the bulk of leadership by passing the prophetic word [that which God is saying at the season] it is only later, after the ‘people’ hear it, that leaders will give it a second look. Leaders, don’t fall into this category, if you get in on what God is saying from the start, then you can partake of the good stuff along with the people! Jesus in these last few chapters said he is Gods Son and the Jews understood it to mean his claim of equality with God. They understood right! I mention this because some feel that Jesus didn’t claim deity, he most certainly did. Even 1st century historians noted this in their writings, that the believers worshipped ‘a God named Jesus’. The deity question is vital, if you miss this one, you’ve missed it all! NOTE; Let me make a note here. It would be very easy for me to develop a teaching from this chapter that says ‘because of all you have seen about the idea of modern church, and the unbiblical roles of the hired clergy. That therefore all ‘pastors’ are hirelings’. Some have actually taught this. There are a few reasons why I don’t fall into this camp. First, when God initiates reformation ‘a reforming of the practices of modern church’ he does it with the sheep in mind. Jesus told the disciples ‘I have many things to say to you, but you are unable to hear it’ he could have blown them away with doctrine, but the goal was their development. If all doctrine, even true doctrine, does not build you up in some way, then it is not accomplishing the purpose that God intends. So in all the stuff I have taught you guys, the goal is for all of us [Pastors and people] to grow and change in Gods timing. To use my influence in a way that would split churches, or have the people viewing their pastors as ‘hirelings’ would be unprofitable. Eventually we all, as a Body, will change and reform as God directs. But to use this chapter to tear down all current forms of leadership presently functioning in the church would be irresponsible. With knowledge comes responsibility. God will give us knowledge and wisdom for the purpose of edification, not destruction.

 


PAST POSTS- [Parts of my past teaching that relate- verses below]
John 1
https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/2021/01/john-1-text.html?m=0
https://ccoutreach87.com/2021/01/21/john-1-text/
https://ello.co/ccoutreach87/post/ptqowadawxymizy4nn_aww
https://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/blog/post/john-1
https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/most-recent-posts/john-1
https://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite/post/john-1
https://www.publish0x.com/ccoutreach87/john-1-xzwgxey
https://johnchiarello.medium.com/john-1-cf3d6c5d2b8
https://ccoutreach87.mystrikingly.com/blog/john-1
http://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/blog/params/post/2554360/john-1
https://ccoutreach87.jimdofree.com/2021/01/21/john-1/
 
John 2
https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/2021/01/john-2-text.html?m=0
https://ccoutreach87.com/2021/01/26/john-2/
https://ello.co/ccoutreach87/post/fhhm_ng9cvebli5a0sqm2q
https://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/blog/post/john-2
https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/most-recent-posts/john-2
https://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite/post/john-2
https://www.publish0x.com/ccoutreach87/john-2-xlygqqx
https://johnchiarello.medium.com/john-2-1311ed4e4d00
https://ccoutreach87.mystrikingly.com/blog/john-2
https://ccoutreach87.site123.me/blog/john-2
http://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/blog/params/post/2568417/john-2
https://ccoutreach87.jimdofree.com/2021/01/26/john-2-text/
 
John 3
https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/2021/01/john-3-text.html?m=0
https://ccoutreach87.com/2021/01/28/john-3/
https://ello.co/ccoutreach87/post/ayjmi6rduouh3f2zwfj8ng
https://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/blog/post/john-3
https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/most-recent-posts/john-3
https://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite/post/john-3
https://johnchiarello.medium.com/john-3-9bb1e898a262
https://ccoutreach87.mystrikingly.com/blog/john-3
https://ccoutreach87.site123.me/blog/john-3
https://ccoutreach87.site123.me/blog/john-3
http://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/blog/params/post/2574260/john-3
https://ccoutreach87.jimdofree.com/2021/01/28/john-3/
http://ccoutreach.over-blog.com/2021/01/john-3.html 
 
John 4
https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/2021/02/john-4-text.html?m=0
https://ccoutreach87.com/2021/02/02/john-4-text/
https://ello.co/ccoutreach87/post/-nu1qw7ish_koyyz6vrfpq
https://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/blog/post/john-4
https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/most-recent-posts/john-4
https://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite/post/john-4
https://www.publish0x.com/ccoutreach87/john-4-xxwrjje
https://johnchiarello.medium.com/john-4-e8c371a34c6a
https://ccoutreach87.mystrikingly.com/blog/john-4
https://ccoutreach87.site123.me/blog/john-4
http://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/blog/params/post/2586389/john-4
https://ccoutreach87.jimdofree.com/2021/02/02/john-4/
http://ccoutreach.over-blog.com/2021/02/john-4.html 
 
John 5
https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/2021/02/john-5-text.html?m=0
https://ccoutreach87.com/2021/02/04/john-5-4/
https://ello.co/ccoutreach87/post/hjkzjqgvshgvfmjuppoytg
https://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/blog/post/john-5
https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/most-recent-posts/john-5
https://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite/post/john-5
https://www.publish0x.com/ccoutreach87/john-5-xlyeqyk
https://johnchiarello.medium.com/john-5-45c7ef83542c
https://ccoutreach87.mystrikingly.com/blog/john-5
https://ccoutreach87.site123.me/blog/john-5
http://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/blog/params/post/2592388/john-5
https://ccoutreach87.jimdofree.com/2021/02/04/john-5/
http://ccoutreach.over-blog.com/2021/02/john-5.html 
 
John 6
https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/2021/02/john-6-text.html?m=0
https://ccoutreach87.com/2021/02/09/john-6-5/
https://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/blog/post/john-6
https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/most-recent-posts/john-6
https://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite/post/john-6
https://www.publish0x.com/ccoutreach87/john-6-xkydqnz
https://johnchiarello.medium.com/john-6-98378c18b2cf
https://ccoutreach87.mystrikingly.com/blog/john-6
https://ccoutreach87.site123.me/blog/john-6
http://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/blog/params/post/2604025/john-6
https://ccoutreach87.jimdofree.com/2021/02/09/john-6/
http://ccoutreach.over-blog.com/2021/02/john-6.html 
 
John 7
https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/2021/02/john-7-text.html?m=0
https://ccoutreach87.com/2021/02/11/john-7-5/
https://ello.co/ccoutreach87/post/2v86f28vtb2dbahqwajchg
https://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/blog/post/john-7
https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/most-recent-posts/john-7
https://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite/post/john-7
https://www.publish0x.com/ccoutreach87/john-7-xlyeomx
https://johnchiarello.medium.com/john-7-404b9479b7c1
https://ccoutreach87.mystrikingly.com/blog/john-7
https://ccoutreach87.site123.me/blog/john-7
http://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/blog/params/post/2609268/john-7
https://ccoutreach87.jimdofree.com/2021/02/11/john-7/
http://ccoutreach.over-blog.com/2021/02/john-7.html 
 
John 8
https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/2021/02/john-8-text.html?m=0
https://ccoutreach87.com/2021/02/16/john-8-4/
https://ello.co/ccoutreach87/post/3gti2ph875rdrwa3qfsbtw
https://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/blog/post/john-8
https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/most-recent-posts/john-8
https://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite/post/john-8
https://www.publish0x.com/ccoutreach87/john-8-xkyrxgz
https://johnchiarello.medium.com/john-8-6be274461306
https://ccoutreach87.mystrikingly.com/blog/john-8
https://ccoutreach87.site123.me/blog/john-8
http://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/blog/params/post/2620615/john-8
https://ccoutreach87.jimdofree.com/2021/02/16/john-8/
http://ccoutreach.over-blog.com/2021/02/john-8.html 
 
John 9
https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/2021/02/john-9-text.html?m=0
https://ccoutreach87.com/2021/02/18/john-9-3/
https://ello.co/ccoutreach87/post/hk23khciwgmzapwfugnlvq
https://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/blog/post/john-9
https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/most-recent-posts/john-9
https://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite/post/john-9
https://www.publish0x.com/ccoutreach87/john-9-xerzxze
https://ccoutreach87.mystrikingly.com/blog/john-9
https://ccoutreach87.site123.me/blog/john-9
http://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/blog/params/post/2625895/john-9
https://ccoutreach87.jimdofree.com/2021/02/18/john-9/
http://ccoutreach.over-blog.com/2021/02/john-9.html 
https://ccoutreach87.com/ephesians-links-2020/
https://ccoutreach87.com/galatians-links-2021/ 


I quote Galatians 2 on the video- here’s my commentary-
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/galatians-johns-gospel/
Here’s my John teaching-
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/amos-5/
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/jesus-christ/
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/father-abraham/
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/2016/06/21/the-flood/ John 3
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/2016/06/25/the-well-john-4/
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/john-5/
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/john-6/
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/john-7/
https://ccoutreach87.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/8-10-15-john-14.zip
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/2016/07/16/john-8/
https://youtu.be/f8VpxlYM_kU John 8- ‘who the Son sets free’
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/2016/07/25/john-9/
I mention Corinthians 15 on the video- here’s my study- https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/1st-2nd-corinthians/
I talk about recovery too- here’s my teaching- https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/christian-recovery-from-addiction-long-version/
And I talk about church leadership- here are my 2 books on the subject-
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/further-talks-on-church-and-ministry/
https://ccoutreach87.wordpress.com/the-great-building-of-god/


VERSES- [These are the verses I taught on the Video- John 10- Links to my sites below]
John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
John 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
John 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
John 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
John 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
John 10:6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
John 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
John 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
John 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
John 10:19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.
John 10:20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
John 10:21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?
John 10:22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.
John 10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon’s porch.
John 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me.
John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one.
John 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
John 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
John 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
John 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.
John 10:39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,
John 10:40 And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.
John 10:41 And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true.
John 10:42 And many believed on him there.
38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
Matt.
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Galatians 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
Galatians 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

 

CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world]

 

New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/[Full post can be seen here]

New-  https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/

Sites- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

Sites-  https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

Sites- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home 

 

Links to sites- full list

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-w-p-update-links-to-sites-8-12-25/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/about

Github https://github.com/ccoutreach/Links-to-my-sites/blob/main/README.md 

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html 

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

 

Site-https://ccoutreach87.com/ [ Post every day]

Site- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home 

Site- www.ccoutreach87.net   

 Site- https://www.ccoutreach87.org/

Stats-  https://ccoutreach87.com/stats-4-21/ 

Stats- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/stats-text-there-is-nothing-bad-on-this.html 

Stats- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/stats-creating-pages-from-these-1st.html 

Links to all sites- https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/ 

Links to all sites- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

Links to all sites- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

Linktree  https://linktr.ee/ccoutreach87

Link Tree 2nd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/03/06/link-tree/

https://linktr.ee/ccoutreach873

Site-  https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/   [Text post only- 3 a week]

 Site- https://medium.com/@johnchiarello  [Text post only- 3 a week]

Site-  http://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/__blog.html?r=20171009095200

Site-  https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/

Site-  http://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite 

Site- http://ccoutreach87.strikingly.com/ 

Site- https://ccoutreach87.jimdo.com/ 

Site- https://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/  

Wix- 2nd- Blog https://ccoutreach872.wixsite.com/ccoutreach87/blog

Wix- 2nd- Website https://ccoutreach872.wixsite.com/ccoutreach87

Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/ccoutreach87/ [Post every day]

Site-  https://vero.co/ccoutreach87

Site-  https://www.wattpad.com/user/JohnChiarello/conversations

Site- https://www.publish0x.com/@ccoutreach87

Site-  https://www.threads.net/@john.chiarello [Post every day]

Site- https://www.facebook.com/john.chiarello.5  [Post every day]

Site-  http://johnchiarello.tumblr.com/  [Post every day]

Site-  https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-chiarello-b27340ab/ [Post every day]

 VK-  https://vk.com/id533663718  [Russia- Post every day]

 OK- https://ok.ru/profile/589985645111 [Ukraine- Post every day]

IG- 1

https://www.instagram.com/john.chiarello?igsh=MTRvazIwZnZmZ253bw== 

IG- 2

https://www.instagram.com/ccoutreach.87?igsh=MWkyNGE1d3h3YjRzbw==

Tiktok-   https://www.tiktok.com/@johnchiarello5?lang=en [Upload new video 3 days a week- Post every day]

Plurk-  https://www.plurk.com/ccoutreach87 [Japan- Taiwan]  [Text post only- 3 a week]

WP- 3 https://ccoutreach4.wordpress.com/

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

Ccoutreach93- Wix Blog [all posts] https://ccoutreach870.wixsite.com/ccoutreach93/blog

Ccoutreach93- Wix site https://ccoutreach870.wixsite.com/ccoutreach93

Site- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0 

Google site- 2nd https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home [Google 3]

Ccoutreach87- Tumblr 2nd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/03/15/ccoutreach87-tumblr-2nd/

https://www.tumblr.com/ccoutreach87/778110204012363776/links-to-my-sites-3-1-25?source=share

Jimdo 2nd https://john-chiarello.jimdosite.com

Linkfly 2nd https://www.linkfly.to/70318zs2hwH 

Quora -https://www.quora.com/profile/John-Chiarello-1 [Post 3 times a week]

https://ccoutreach87.quora.com/ [Group Post 3 times a week- others post on group many times a day]

https://mewe.com/i/johnchiarello [Post every day] 

Flipboard Profile

https://flipboard.com/@johnchiarel2018?from=share&utm_source=flipboard&utm_medium=share

Telegram 2- ccoutreach https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach 

Whatsapp 3rd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2026/02/27/whatsapp-3rd/

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bx1ETXUxbyk3EeVP0gCeFw?mode=gi_t

Ccoutreach8 https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach8

Shuffles

https://www.shffls.com/shuffles/5434950074861924672?sender_id=571605515113641221

7 Streams https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html

IG Reels https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html

1 Time vids update https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-vids-catalog-update-1-7-26/

Blog Archive https://ccoutreachjohnchiarello.blogspot.com/

NYC outreach- archive https://sites.google.com/view/newyorkcityoutreach/home

Cloud Links only- 2-26 https://ccoutreach87.com/cloud-links-only-2-26/

 

New sites at the bottom of this list  https://ccoutreach87.com/my-other-sites/  

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/12/my-other-sites-new-sites-at-bottom-12.html 

See today’s full post here https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/

And here  https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/

 

Many more sites can be found here- https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/

 www.ccoutreach87.net [See home page]  Not updated

 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

 

Note- Why so many links at the top? If a main site goes down- and I used that link on hundreds of thousands of posts- it creates dead links all over the internet. If I have many links at the top- at least those posts won’t be wasted.

 

Note- Around  9-2024 Many sites began giving me warnings, not big stuff- just minor things. It was strange that so many started doing it all at once. After a few major Blog deletions- that all stopped. I realized some group- or person was more than likely targeting us- contacting all the sites and complaining. So if you host a site by me- and you have real problems- that’s fine to contact me and let me know- but if you start getting many complaints- all at once- keep this in mind- John Chiarello

 

Not a bot- how I do it https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1BEuju8mEk/

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19qYnp7hrB/

 

OTHER VIDEOS [These are the videos I upload nightly to my various sites- links to all my sites below]

https://ccoutreach87.com/fb-ig-tiktok-vids-7-23/ 

FB/IG/Tiktok n other vids https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/fbigtiktok-other-vids-8-24-need-for-my.html

TT/IG/FB Vids 6-25-25 https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/project-page?authuser=0

IG/FB Vids 8-24 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/igfb-vids-8-24-24-need-for-my-use-john.html

IG Bible studies https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/ig-bible-studies.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/other-videos-catalog-a-j-blogger-3/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/other-videos-catalog-j-blogger-3.html

Reels-  https://ccoutreach87.com/ig-fb-vids-8-24-24/ 

IG/FB 8-24 https://ccoutreach87.com/ig-fb-vids-8-24-24/ 

IG/FB Vids- 10-30-24 [Links]

www.ccoutreach87.net/blog/m4upc8hdhc7b6m1zavpxgjsz9n5vtc

https://ccoutreach87.com/ig-fb-vids-8-24-24/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/igfb-vids-8-24-24-need-for-my-use-john.html

Videos catalog 1-6

 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/11/videos-catalog-1-6.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/videos-catalog-1-6/

www.ccoutreach87.net [See home page]  Not updated

https://www.ccoutreach87.net/tiktok 

https://ccoutreach87.com/tiktok-videos/ 

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/11/tiktok-this-is-for-page-if-no-good-for.html 

FB-IG-Tiktok- other Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/fb-ig-tiktok-other-vids-10-24.html

TT/IG/FB Vids 6-25-25 https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/project-page?authuser=0

IG Bible studies https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-bible-studies-9-24.html

IG Reels https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-1.html

IG Vids https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/3523858102198414520/3404197756526011336

Other Vids- Cat A-J https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/other-videos-catalog-j.html

Youtube Shorts [reels]

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/01/youtube-shorts-reels.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/youtube-shorts-reels/

SEVEN- EIGHT Vid’s List

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-lists-of-vids-1-11-25.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/seven-eight-lists-of-vids-1-11-25/

1st Video in a long time- Maybe the last? [1-17-25] https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/01/17/1st-new-video-in-a-long-time-lets-see-if-the-link-works/

Rednote [Full video site- Like TiKtok] China https://www.xiaohongshu.com/user/profile/6786b7a2000000000803e51b

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/01/vid-links-1-30-25.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/vid-links-1-30-25/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/vid-links-1-30-25.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/02/ig-fb-tiktok-vids-2-24-25.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/02/ig-fb-tiktok-vids-2-24-25-making-page.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/ig-fb-tiktok-vids-2-24-25/

IG/FB/TT 9-25 https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

1 Time vids update https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-vids-catalog-update-1-7-26/

TT/IG/FB Vids 6-25-25 https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/project-page?authuser=0

7 Streams https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

HD Clips

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/10/hd-clips-making-page.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/hd-clips/

IG/FB/TT Vids- 11-22-25

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/11/igfbtt-vids-11-22-25.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/11/igfbtt-vids-11-22-25.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Flipboard Bible n teaching Vids

https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/11/26/flipboard-magazine-ccoutreach87/

https://flipboard.com/@johnchiarel2018/bible-n-teaching-videos-tmkoks7iz?from=share&utm_source=flipboard&utm_medium=curator_share

Telegram 2- ccoutreach https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach [Lots of my video links here]

Whatsapp 3rd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2026/02/27/whatsapp-3rd/

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bx1ETXUxbyk3EeVP0gCeFw?mode=gi_t

Ccoutreach8 https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2026/02/28/x-telegram-ccoutreach8/

https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach8

Youtube channels-

1st https://www.youtube.com/@ccoutreach873 [Main channel]

https://www.youtube.com/@ccoutreach873/posts 

2nd https://youtube.com/@backup-2621?si=7PS4KW0kUOEgpxDP

https://www.youtube.com/@backup-2621/posts 

3rd https://youtube.com/@backup-1930?si=5s8as-Qx0oVMP65c

https://www.youtube.com/@backup-1930/posts

Tiktok- ccoutreach87  https://www.tiktok.com/@ccoutreach87?lang=en

Tiktok- John Chiarello [Active]  https://www.tiktok.com/@johnchiarello5?lang=en

Spotify https://creators.spotify.com/pod/profile/john-chiarello-ccoutreach

Spotify studies

https://ccoutreach87.com/spotify-studies/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/01/spotify-studies-page.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/01/spotify-studies-page.html

7 Streams https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html

IG Reels https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html

1 Time vids update https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-vids-catalog-update-1-7-26/

Dropbox Vids

https://ccoutreach87.com/dropbox-vids/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/02/dropbox-vids-page.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/02/dropbox-vids-page.html

Tera Box- 1 Drive- Dropbox Vids

https://ccoutreach87.com/tera-box-1-drive-n-dropbox-imports/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/06/tera-box-1-drive-n-dropbox-imports-page.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/06/tera-box-1-drive-n-drop-box-imports-page.html

One Drive Vids-

https://ccoutreach87.com/one-drive-vids/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/02/one-drive-vids-page.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/02/one-drive-vids-page.html

Cloud Links only- 2-26 https://ccoutreach87.com/cloud-links-only-2-26/

TT/IG/FB update- 3-27-26

https://ccoutreach87.com/tt-ig-fb-3-27-26/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/03/ttigfb-3-27-26-page.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/03/ttigfb-vids-3-27-26-page.html

Jonah 4 https://rumble.com/v7diu96-11-17-16-jonah-4.html

Only believe https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1BmEzzt5YJ/ 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/mo82a4j3g3ae25ap5yip7/5-31-18-Friends-short-teaching.mp4?rlkey=50cdtn7rg5vc6ls6u39x32f96&st=bpk4a0ie&dl=0 

8-6-17 S sermon https://ok.ru/video/2817281952311 

Acts 22 https://youtu.be/rUV-gp_WDY0?si=xXoOKqNN19lC-izJ 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Friends https://youtu.be/XS6_q7WWFOo?si=Y4ca5npPqsHXc76S 

9-23-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c9912n3aldhulu9pbvics/9-23-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=c9quyb69u7ojev7w0vynokg7v&st=d1pwbhtf&dl=0 

secret place https://youtu.be/B-tfP-F9HPo?si=KYdyLNl9Ba3b53Dy 

The unknown God https://rumble.com/v7dfbs6-11-17-15-the-unknown-god.html

10-22-15 Soren Kierkegaards fear n trembling https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1LjRoSFRoR/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

8-19-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/LXU49c_kUxk?si=m6H5q_ZBA65GRub6 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Friends https://youtu.be/WfMMi4wW8YA?si=lIYZlxCKfew0KUfA 

7-8-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sikcel6frnorgkqu0o10s/7-8-18-Sunday-Sermon.mp4?rlkey=hlklmrosygedq7gpuqjb2dkyi&st=w3qa4p6h&dl=0 

Samuel 18 https://youtu.be/agFcXbEFZ5s?si=ZnXISH3cCbqi4jke 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Lincoln tunnel- NYC https://youtu.be/t0FzZ94Gavg?si=19wsNuM3x4UM27f5 

1-14-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9xv1vg16x1ousehlztxld/1-14-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=w26hxfivjdik70kxge0cv6fvm&st=7bod2y7v&dl=0 

Kings 12 https://youtu.be/UWD62pvnvaI?si=AVzj8QpYh2z9MdzE 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/

10-2-16 Church unlimited- Sunday sermon https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1GnNBNSoBs/ 

Samuel 6-7 https://rumble.com/v7dbtim-1-1-17-2nd-samuel-6-7.html

9-9-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/piX5uY7_sZw?si=fJuT99TtDPEoybMv 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/17SQyS5T-Ec?si=s5vAcIaI3H1t2t-Q 

9-16-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/jh4dfhjet4jpz9ib558bl/9-16-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=j3wn7x9fsylzkjltex1tmcfez&st=83063y5e&dl=0 

Mark 15 https://youtu.be/KwvLE_iXW28?si=nYfi9SrJLrNbqvnO 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/VvjOuF0SmmA?si=wGS1Hd_Nr6uVNY9r 

He held the bag https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pzuhwu6yz775umwo1yq97/9-13-24-He-held-the-Bag.mp4?rlkey=76jbzfesl2hodvfq5hxwvf9x0&st=c6rv4snb&dl=0 

God of the living https://youtu.be/blfxWkI-YXo?si=CPiljLHWZ5nhnV79 

Acts 28 https://rumble.com/v7d6uvi-11-14-17-acts-28.html

10-21-18 Sunday sermon- Tree of life https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Bgfnug2jb/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/qTRDGi2D05g?si=ePBSzkFR6cEKgADj 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/8mRb_TeEKGQ?si=HjI7wi8eBXNkGPLr 

9-3-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4idvz28vhciizi82d2sv2/9-3-17-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=gyp88ad79tl7f5p0qfymb3axg&st=w1ojm54e&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

A verse https://youtu.be/2OBdpswI5w0?si=w3FMX8OtYecDhakM 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://ok.ru/video/2296738744887 

12-3-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nyr3cmm5hye6tofld0kbo/12-3-17-Sunday-Sermon.mp4?rlkey=qzy98c7z2bshru7pxtgyfylmq&st=tbpzr1sl&dl=0 

8-6-17 S sermon https://youtu.be/_WsxrWOtaYI?si=1tGAfBR97VaBqHnB 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/

10-20-18 Freely you got- freely give https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1EpKPKpmaz/

Christ church https://rumble.com/v7d3abc-11-13-16-christ-church.html

John 16 https://youtu.be/nm8PjUZ1nrk?si=6w0GU89l9yMjqs4b 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/TESR_9bOkZw?si=6as7W0TTkattwrhR 

7-15-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/p9whcxjh9j0sg97fa6558/7-15-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=wfku1uoralmgc1ne733ofosor&st=z0287752&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

8-5-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/lE0hf4rdli4?si=vzRhG9U8YQpgAH6M 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/mk5FBt2dAR8?si=b2H0e2BKfmb4aZNV 

11-5-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/hjjlzshrz9x3pm90spo6e/11-5-17-Sunday-Sermon.mp4?rlkey=phr3cz550ozz0qh23ttm7rh38&st=c36pklcm&dl=0 

Samuel 14 https://youtu.be/Ce5lX3hWd-E?si=Du4XnTf-uvvhzQ_R 

11-12-17 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7czygq-11-12-17-sunday-sermon.html

10-20-16 John 20 https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

The flood https://youtu.be/orHTqd1qis0?si=ClhGusRccSpoa0RL 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

42nd St- NYC  https://youtu.be/WS6NQo2MTuY?si=O0xHFIVrTIARDd7n 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Revelation New Wine- Hidden manna https://youtu.be/o_o1R30XoSY?si=0WjbaCyxIQaYfUgN

6-3-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wgwko3399lsytgdxc64ib/6-3-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=iryn3boal1jsxw022nq29vlgq&st=097lhotw&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/yYGbQg0Mbn4?si=285tmdoeZbOD41z- 

7-29-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/p4bsketuf4jujuariarq2/7-29-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=cjy7yv9r9ua72kcbcboi7jxue&st=rmnuavr0&dl=0 

Jeremiah 18-19 https://youtu.be/uB5c9aCtsE4?si=US3iuCajiVuKqIcd 

Revelation https://rumble.com/v7cuz9s-11-12-16-jonah-revelation-samuel.html 

10-18-17 King Davd [Fermin] https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1LEPtBC2JT/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Hebrews 13 https://youtu.be/1h_8XLs_5Uc?si=esemMj_ue5dCMzIN 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

St Pats cathedral- NYC https://youtu.be/rxxyFF8BQbQ?si=ebUApvc2T1l-DTiT 

3-11-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kew1ievbs7fu1ptuofbmj/3-11-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=uwgpx3aplge3qwn2jezenkwcs&st=eawmd7zz&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Acts 19 https://youtu.be/OIbFnRg8pt0?si=wl2t5_j42ONVNwGb 

Homeless friends https://ok.ru/video/2236629256759 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

This is Elijah https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/25j9xhrd6m0bq60477ctt/9-3-24-This-is-Elijah-Plus-serial-killer-case.mp4?rlkey=78271npb17094847yjxd7e62v&st=fjy4actr&dl=0 

John 15 https://youtu.be/fYld3Wm4elE?si=G-j_skQWxLXa_bGj 

Kings 17 https://rumble.com/v7crf7a-1-11-18-kings-17.html

10-18-17 Friends https://www.facebook.com/share/v/19BZ63GUFu/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

House of prayer https://youtu.be/uUK7ZGIMi_c?si=_1yQurYLHOp_gn_S 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/2lawi5xxn_0?si=UcyoG9BmytivSZH4 

11-12-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/swzg6tmfgolmycgk9yanp/11-12-17-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=heg89u70h1938ucs14nrhgcqp&st=cseo192v&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Mountains https://youtu.be/DR2uucGr-JQ?si=D0lOT6PzNNVVCbQw 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://ok.ru/video/2214701500983 

10-14-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xzja1wkdqb8tdymj51hi0/10-14-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=ip5e4kct1vt4uf9hdpwtdjm73&st=h88yxp2e&dl=0 

Prayer https://youtu.be/NP5AROvEvCI?si=3HrqBrF8vQc6JGQZ 

Samuel 25 https://rumble.com/v7ciz2a-11-11-16-samuel-25.html

2-4-22 Teaching- The city of God https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1BhXhAP3UA/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Sons of thunder https://youtu.be/BG-ccT-_Nb8?si=YmfsWV3xlW4zXBhT 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Trump Tower- NYC https://youtu.be/EdRqesZ-IKA?si=7mts9gec-gyHh7IB 

10-22-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zdr6swuqgxra6s53o2xh2/10-22-17-Sunday-Sermon.mp4?rlkey=67q4b1fvwe6oku6nu1lp993fp&st=59di6kyq&dl=0 

Isaiah 53 https://youtu.be/ffNZ9Lle9xU?si=opj1QchfND1VypX2 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

NYC Bus ride 2 https://youtu.be/7NdCK0Gavas?si=xKXlgLwo9LAAU7fO 

12-17-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/hv811gl3qzjgknuwwziyg/12-17-17-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=3ihgz5bpgj1bk2e7qo7yle4fn&st=jh2ab7lw&dl=0 

8-26-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/Z9-HslOVWOQ?si=bSGAZohnTpvX3njN 

11-11-18 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7cnvs0-11-11-18-sunday-sermon.html 

10-18-15 Nietzsches Twilight of the idols https://www.facebook.com/share/v/183cbFLAEN/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Talking church https://youtu.be/NOU5AqLwoL0?si=k3MB7l3GXz5ZzQZ3 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Friends https://youtu.be/fejsy94XGUE?si=0PLaEqw8txJCO5DM 

12-24-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yzaqctekgymbxk4c7egst/12-24-17-Sunday-Sermon.mp4?rlkey=qnmwac3qvw9hbc0w46jm7d81q&st=8pgsdv16&dl=0 

Samuel 17 https://youtu.be/RL5eNCxrq5Y?si=DOZRpq422wkA1MRm 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/J0El3z9hjbM?si=olpCW_IN0WXaAo7J 

The Door sign https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/skf3t4db1lcwnckw8b4tb/7-26-24-The-Door-sign.mp4?rlkey=a1n88x6y6kci8b2a523ogv92e&st=nokky4gy&dl=0 

Samuel preview https://youtu.be/9bA6gI9G-9c?si=dGWrMUPqK20tx7dH 

10-8-17 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7c6qh4-10-7-18-sunday-sermon.html

10-17 18 Friends n teaching https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1YdZkqe8MA/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

9-3-17 S sermon https://youtu.be/jEEmneNvK24?si=N2tN4AZ4YlXTUkFC 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homelessfriends https://youtu.be/2i1ZjzM8UEw?si=IQqd7EfLYoo97kD6 

10-15-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/62o40kdfw9hnnfrn3v0wy/10-15-17-Sunday-Sermon.mp4?rlkey=hbge5neyx7kaa1fswh4t61kpi&st=m50iv6a9&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Revelation 6 https://youtu.be/T2cmWeb5Pm4?si=hjApc0QuXSoEPuTH 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Bus ride 1- NYC https://youtu.be/X23i5oulycc?si=liZVlFj08c_JOcHh 

11-26-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/g93ywfnvrgd7qxn3f7lgo/11-26-17-Sunday-Sermon.mp4?rlkey=cw9azpz89cfqs39t88eu5mjdj&st=c1i1woze&dl=0 

Hebrews 10 https://youtu.be/H5nS1bnUBw4?si=YU6aVN8jctaUdBWa 

1st Peter https://rumble.com/v7cfggu-10-9-16-1st-peter.html 

10-17-16 Samuel 22- Homeless friends https://www.facebook.com/share/v/197Ze9Xukh/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Hebrews 12 https://youtu.be/8ZOwkxJTFns?si=wr7SkjJENn9QVRVU 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Back in NYC https://youtu.be/TfMAU0hmpjA?si=f9GAsCB2A3LHr3q6 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

12-10-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/134ltw6djiuen4wcc9127/12-10-17-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=hmrito44c8o3kxg1v5wos6mzm&st=4ssaponi&dl=0 

Acts 21 https://youtu.be/Yi1v7scIEYs?si=ItBi-UAL3QT-sWVW 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/rAEwn0VCxGQ?si=zwW5Xi5Ux9FjYeuJ 

Final word https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0ct3u7mlnly3c3j5m0cqh/7-17-24-Final-word.mp4?rlkey=8if5tuxe47pidlpdinypc0xrg&st=rjmj0zbe&dl=0 

John 11 https://youtu.be/SZ2Zif0LOZM?si=_eYdrIb92HCmRem8 

Samuel 21 https://rumble.com/v7c34g2-10-6-16-samuel-21.html

10-16-16 cccf- Sunday sermon https://www.facebook.com/share/v/191MK9PH2i/ 

 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/191MK9PH2i/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

9-30-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/UsFo9PSTD24?si=l07PBbQtEYtERBcr 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Kings 3 https://youtu.be/OsFFErCmcuY?si=Vf9LRs_Y17fFr9nz 

10-29-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zduuwvn2m3srudh9zcidi/10-29-17-Sunday-Sermon.mp4?rlkey=gphuxuomft0ip0jylq5b2n42s&st=j9qb6mqj&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

John 14 https://youtu.be/hS9Rwd-eduQ?si=7C01o21EiPTCdjbd 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/zdbtf10mjvh6l3e1wqcaq/4-3-17-The-fellowship.mp4?rlkey=g6hs6td1c92x6ry3ad46hsnyg&st=pm8s1ooc&dl=0 

Hes just sleeping https://youtu.be/1z2tusEq2C8?si=p74AkPtPQlig6dax 

Hebrews 8-9 https://youtu.be/8wPNpcHYWmQ?si=STUw1Nmry7hRRgJF 

10-7-18 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7c6qh4-10-7-18-sunday-sermon.html 

10-15-17 Sunday sermon https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Eku5x3Nyq/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

John 18  https://youtu.be/Z_ZA9xlNgyc?si=GUMvov5ss7_YzHum 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/NMEg-K6_Cg0?si=afjxpPEStb2uz6vV 

12-31-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/5vaycjram8jgmwysy1ick/12-31-17-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=ue346axvexr03sen7f7v0c13h&st=c9iu5y9c&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Plotinus https://youtu.be/CmyCEsSyVAk?si=DDDusd6NJDSVUpl7 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/wLtiypnj3oo?si=IVGqm2uxbkGMLOPZ 

Kings 11 https://youtu.be/GtTRfebK1wI?si=z4lEOVtzr1HIE33b

10-28-18 S sermon https://ok.ru/video/1618990598711 

Acts 1 https://rumble.com/v7bzm1w-10-6-15-acts-1.html

10-14-18 Sunday sermon https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1BmYigBnma/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Acts 23 https://youtu.be/JcRgHfvfLjI?si=yDOuriuCNW1TsK5v 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/7IglDSszjrI?si=xAx5a_-NclRShOz6 

11-25-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/tzkigq7h0apgta0axakig/11-25-18-Sunday-Sermon.mp4?rlkey=nisn2q2tho06gk9e3wdambycm&st=51wev9ai&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Samuel 16 https://youtu.be/xhkdd6AYdfw?si=xt3YXyMOs3TYDD33 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/KTQPJL9Fu48?si=hHCcXmo1vmrloPeS 

11-19-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/j62qprledlbkvzotf2pwp/11-19-17-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=gm37e2vac117ufk0yvebnv4iy&st=4djomze6&dl=0 

John 13 https://youtu.be/lvx4uZsk37c?si=3YeHM7R96IzUhyqn 

Acts 24 https://rumble.com/v7br2a2-10-3-17-acts-24.html 

10-14-17 Taught Samuel- Homeless friends https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1DWGSchQGc/

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

9-25-16 S sermon https://youtu.be/nEwifzcEN5w?si=AP7Yczm4c-dxtVeG 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/oDVbinJkkG8?si=R-nN_KKlkRrGDjIN 

1-7-18 S sermon https://ok.ru/video/1789033515575 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Lion of Judah https://youtu.be/Hf2s2pCIxYE?si=NYOsOk5amv57XJWp 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Pops https://youtu.be/mdA3XFsoTxo?si=U0kd7gvYOgML7y2Y 

2-18-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9a9gvp9i63hjtc0o6jht2/2-18-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=f6mttpmw4b5n5zkwde2ldcpkl&st=0mp2sfml&dl=0 

Acts 20 https://youtu.be/vc4qntHZqXo?si=9bWi2MVwzPK93jW3 

Teaching https://rumble.com/v7bun6y-10-5-17-take-eat-this-is-my-body.html 

10-14-17 Homeless friends- Henry https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1DUwR3fAEB/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

James https://youtu.be/tWeme6Xn6MM?si=xMMKBXCffJcrgncu 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xvr98b1gzy907fbii9dj0/4-19-18-Friends-Ray-fellowship-of-the-Rings.mp4?rlkey=4ak1id5ineaxhf2a9q47mmwma&st=c84j2ckl&dl=0 

True Vine https://youtu.be/a5z_dEandj4?si=EYHqmU7SIXhnfrae 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends   https://youtu.be/c0Krp7qOwLI?si=Wnu1nJbkWcYh6oXk 

2-25-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ucj3wf4w8foqu1plmfawg/2-25-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=v9fn01lnpmy0sfp9otnyjrids&st=fpnvx1fy&dl=0 

8-13-17 S sermon https://youtu.be/R5J8p55Z2uA?si=s9Rh5vJwue7JYVto 

Acts 27 https://rumble.com/v7bnim2-10-31-17-acts-27.html

1-29-22 Teaching [The Godfather] https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1A399A3rKp/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

9-24-17 S sermon https://youtu.be/WwK9H9cKnc0?si=8JxIkDmmNKaxJyJi 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Friends https://youtu.be/szZPnHxERKQ?si=_i8ymIeC57LI2l4r 

2-4-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/w8itz5ze5cipgj36rxyj8/2-4-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=a59tht7dqlkngh9bgd2xz87sj&st=z46lqihw&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Teaching by bay https://youtu.be/DnZF6wn2Yyw?si=AUsLClGGI-BKBIzs 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

3-11-18 S sermon https://ok.ru/video/1891004516919 

1-14-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9xv1vg16x1ousehlztxld/1-14-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=w26hxfivjdik70kxge0cv6fvm&st=ujtjbgp5&dl=0 

Machiavelli https://youtu.be/aIByA6qcQRk?si=qOfVFveNwq-lj2Sw 

9-23-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/pq56_TwYXvw?si=Wu74WbTG51Y5uN3I

10-14-15 Andy n Craig Martin [Friends] https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18oJvDjpmt/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Mark 14 https://youtu.be/IZS5Q3z8hro?si=u6T83rQ2W9qm6BqS

 https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html

Image of God https://rumble.com/v7bil22-10-31-15-in-the-image-of-god.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c12shq52dmwb1layah62i/4-10-18-More-friends-Bill-tells-his-story-Bill-n-Ray.mp4?rlkey=3jhqkxpjgayu7ypzb2y5rw13y&st=a7ps904o&dl=0 

2 second nation https://youtu.be/9gTLQwQx1qY?si=TnXOrk_c8vWbhDOS 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Samuel 15 https://youtu.be/x7TIqEaBpe8?si=JF1lTdwqMOopkANA 

Samuel 23-24 https://rumble.com/v7bezsw-10-30-16-1st-samuel-23-24.html

1-25-22 Homeless friends https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18zz4P2oiV/ 

Mark 16 https://youtu.be/g09kq_X78p8?si=ewtO6ziecMZixvad 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/aD8qpQ11RFM?si=TfM2RsDrXM2clhjn 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Talk https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ougcwsbrk51b7p6j5lk5l/4-19-24-Mandisa.mp4?rlkey=atvfzwrhl2oef4gqjj3oog1h2&st=b3jt9et6&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

John 12 https://youtu.be/Kr88cCjY-Hc?si=Ks__Wja2rmJn6x2x 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Pops https://ok.ru/video/2003363826231 

Lion of Judah https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wnp8dkgyntfps3ks2ojf3/8-16-15-Lion-of-Judah.mp4?rlkey=wb4nthin2e1m9e7kfhjgyhrh9&st=c5w4jrpd&dl=0 

John 14 https://youtu.be/LYVcmaDvMVM?si=7P2_QzIPkd9qxEl8 

10-29-17 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7bbj4y-10-29-17-sunday-sermon.html

10-13-17 Kings 13 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18xYDLm1rC/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Samuel 20 https://youtu.be/a94K43DPJw4?si=4n_HvZt0w_3ufPFk 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/r5Ug647AoKI?si=d7pzo21oG_duy4Cl 

Silk Road https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nh4zgm4x1k8p24dts02en/4-17-24-Silk-Road.mp4?rlkey=mfmitnpswxxmvhpbepxopyebt&st=h3f6vx8l&dl=0 

7-8-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/PQVcv5BOlWk?si=dTWfyoxodpShUEHK 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/AiCCd_tBnXE?si=vd8ZHLDEqgcL_u4N 

Isaiah 11 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gktjy7051lbvp4u2fzo6c/12-4-16-Isaiah-11-Matt.-3.mp4?rlkey=9bptacdj5z8izorbwzt1naxjk&st=e32ps3uf&dl=0 

Remnant https://youtu.be/ZMnozKiGmEc?si=g6-UHsK8lK6AXZOA 

10-13-16 John 19 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1F6wfLEDDh/ 

John- Jonah [Sandia TX} https://rumble.com/v7b2w0q-10-28-16-john-jonah.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Redeeming the time https://youtu.be/NL-bXJXhcoM?si=xjYMk15wL77w91Ce 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://ccoutreach87.com/overview-of-philosophy/ 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Nick- New Jersey https://youtu.be/aha-5QTHWtE?si=KbQDHK2fOprEo4vo 

7-31-16 S sermon https://ok.ru/video/2685245917751 

1 of the days of the Son of man https://youtu.be/EUiJvFwRm0w?si=lSqjxvtK-S_bvrbe 

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

GW bridge- walking into NYC https://youtu.be/pP5Y7uT3_LI?si=Zo88iU6364Vrp2er 

Matt 23 https://ok.ru/video/1776488614455 

Mark 12 https://youtu.be/VJBAPuroAUY?si=WPQZ82VDHunVL8ZU 

10-28-18 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7b6f4c-10-28-18-sunday-sermon.html 

10-13-15 Acts 3 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1FaeMvLfG6/ 

WP Vids https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

This is the day https://youtu.be/KRNu_7Q4dEo?si=PcQ3OFG6KrexZx2A 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Glenn- NJ https://youtu.be/93W1oxlmSHM?si=SMIb7okGbcZ4FKoG 

Apostle of the Sea https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y41pieojrcmm5r7zysj6x/3-30-24-Apostle-of-the-Sea.mp4?rlkey=7admivigmhti6s0izezrvhjvy&st=11i19jpx&dl=0 

John 7 https://youtu.be/VCiSt4e8YTs?si=AY7Hh4Aw7XdoRdqo 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Dino- North Bergen- New Jersey https://youtu.be/nhkr0m9cL-E?si=D510SE_gVnv5L9VY 

Samuel 23-24 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/6yzid0lf5nwmf2du0e6ns/10-30-16-1st-Samuel-23-24.mp4?rlkey=5ibmgg90b8rm7mhad0yc8yh8e&st=tdb0uu0g&dl=0 

Samuel 5-6 https://youtu.be/utB_jCUEFtY?si=ypavIGYqvq2qnBcF 

Obadiah https://rumble.com/v7arbxk-10-25-16-obadiah.html

10-12-18 Friends- Reed- homeless Vet from New Jersey- met in park in Texas https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18es8wAkHW/

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

9-2-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/PFAx7qexpqU?si=vKv1nvcWE4HCsXMF 

Teaching https://flic.kr/p/2mLjLms 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://ok.ru/video/2149737695799 

The final sacrifice https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/njmwtlmal8xso336zfbog/3-26-24-The-final-sacrifice.mp4?rlkey=e42fkq83kugjy7aqndmt3m788&st=tys80fja&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

John 6 https://youtu.be/--3fJK_dqiU?si=xjVevsGO69RjAL6X 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

12-3-17 S sermon  https://ok.ru/video/1760083905079 

12-3-17 S sermon https://ok.ru/video/1760083905079 

3-19-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/19466mjfaldjwvqggjhop/3-17-19-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=mm18gutfpvg1g62vgutjlpaq7&st=uzfzeru8&dl=0 

Samuel 12-13 https://youtu.be/Piw1wv6eTgI?si=HJzeacpZUwO4NqIJ 

Sartre https://rumble.com/v7azdqs-10-28-15-jean-paul-sartre.html 

10-12-16 Bobby preaches [Homeless friends] https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18TvCZyGBt/ 

Revelation 11 https://youtu.be/mXaBqHOO81Q?si=wOUiHlGbEB-F0ZBM 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Ezra 9 https://flic.kr/p/2mKCrMu 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

 

 

 

 

 

 NOTE- Every so often some of my sites think I am Spam- or a Bot- I am not. My name is John Chiarello, I am a retired firefighter living in Texas, Born in Hoboken New Jersey- raised in North Bergen. I post original content [all videos and text are by me].  I post 7 videos a night to many of my sites, and text posts 3 times a week. I NEVER take money- or ask for money- ever. Everything is free- I sell nothing- to some sites this makes a difference- so I wanted to say that here. There are no buildings- staff- salary- anything. Just me teaching- doing outreach- and reaching out thru my sites. All my teachings- videos- studies are free to download from all my sites. Make as many copies as you want- they are there for you to use. Thank You- John.

 

Short history https://www.facebook.com/share/p/14cdkP7gfzy/ 

 

NOTE- Don’t be mad if I do not respond to messages on these sites- I simply don’t have time to read them. Some sites are telling me that I have money built up from posting- I do not take money for anything- if you can give it to others in those countries or boost my posts on the platform- John.

 

Intro I use on sites-

 ‘Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r teaching by me- John Chiarello. I take no money for the ministry- there is NO INCOME at all- besides what I pay for from my retirement check [I have to add this next part- so people know ALL the finances- this is it-] I give 35 a month to childrens international [a child in Africa] and 70 dollars a month to the homeless- and I pay for some sites- all content on my sites is free to all- download- copy- and if you r poor feel free to sell it if it can hep you. I waive the copyright to everything. I was born in Hoboken- grew up in North Bergen [New Jersey] off the Hudson river by NYC. I retired from the Kingsville Fire Department [Texas] in 2008- after 25 years on the job as a paid firefighter [Not some fake thing]. I now live in Corpus Christi Texas. There is no office- building- or employees- I make the videos- write the posts- add the links- post it myself. I say this not to brag- but so everyone knows what I’m doing.

 

 

Verified? I make this note to let my sites know that I am actually posting everyday to all these sites- I do not say this to brag, but I have had problems with some sites thinking I am not doing it- they sent me notices saying this [we think you shared your password to others to do this and we don’t want that] No- I did not do that. It takes to long to verify each site- if you see the site here [ https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/  

Links to all sites- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

Links to all sites- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/p/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018.html?m=0  ] than that’s me posting to them- I am the only one who has access to the Blog and Wordpress sites- thanks- John.

 

 

Blog 3 Links-

House of prayer or den of thieves? [1st book] https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/house-of-prayer-or-den-of-thieves-text_31.html

Great building of God [2nd book] https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/great-building-of-god-text-2nd-book.html

Further talks on church n ministry [3rd book] https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/further-talks-on-church-n-ministry-text.html

Reformation  https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/reformation-text-all-studies-are.html

Philosophy https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/philosophy-text.html

1st 2nd Samuel https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/1st-2nd-samuel-text.html

1st 2nd Corinthians https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/1st-2nd-cor-text.html

1st 2nd Kings https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/1st-2nd-kings-text.html

3 books https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/3-books-text.html

Acts https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/acts-text.html

Christian recovery https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/christian-recovery-from-addiction-text.html

Classics https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/classics-text.html

Ephesians highlights https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/ephesians-highlights-text.html

Galatians https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/galatians-text.html

Galatians /John https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/galatiansjohn-text.html

Genesis https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/genesis-text.html

Haggai https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/haggai-text.html

Hurricane Harvey https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/hurricane-harvey-text.html

Hebrews 2015 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/hebrews-2015-text.html

Historical figures https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/historical-figures-from-church-history.html

Insights from a Revolution https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/insights-from-revolution-text.html

Intro https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/intro-2018.html 

Islam https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/islam-text.html

James https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/james-text-note-9-25-24-i-am-making.html

John https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/john-text-links.html

Journal 2013 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/journal-2013-text.html

Judges- Ruth https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/jugdesruth-text.html

Justification by faith https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/justification-by-faith-text.html

Links to past posts https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-past-posts-text.html

Modernity https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/modernity-text.html

My parables https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/my-parables-text.html 

Nehemiah/Isaiah https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/nehemiahisaiah.html

Perspectives on the Cross https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/perspectives-on-cross.html

Pope logs on https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/pope-logs-on.html

Wisdom https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/psalms-proverbs-wisdom-text.html

QM https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/qm-text.html

Radio stuff https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/radio-stuff-text.html

Rapture- 2nd coming https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/rapture-2nd-coming-2-events.html

Russia- world events https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/russia-us-world-events.html

Sermon on the mount https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/sermon-on-mount.html

NJ/NYC Journal 2107 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/njnyc-journal-2017.html

New Jersey 2015- 2016 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/nj-2015-2016.html 

 

Links to all sites- https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/ 

Links to all sites- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

Links to all sites- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

Links to all sites- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

Links to all sites- www.ccoutreach87.net [See home page]  Not updated

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-w-p-update-links-to-sites-8-12-25/

New sites at the bottom https://ccoutreach87.com/my-other-sites/  

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/12/my-other-sites-new-sites-at-bottom-12.html

Blog Archive https://ccoutreachjohnchiarello.blogspot.com/ 

2nd archive [Google sites] https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarelloccoutreach87/home?authuser=0

NYC outreach- archive https://sites.google.com/view/newyorkcityoutreach/home

 

 

 

Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on-  Copy text- download video links- make complete copies of my books/studies and posts- everything is copyrighted by me- I give permission for all to copy and share as much as you like- I just ask that nothing be sold. We live in an online world- yet- there is only one internet- meaning if it ever goes down- the only access to the teachings are what others have copied or downloaded- so feel free to copy and download as much as you want- it’s all free-

 

Note- I have many web sites- at times some question whether I’m a ‘bot’ because I do post a lot.

I am not a ‘bot’- I’m John- so please- if you are on the verge of deleting something- my contact email is ccoutreach87@gmail.com - contact me first- thank you- John

 

  To the free sites I am on- Thank you for the service you provide to the public. I try not to pay for sites if I do not have to. Why? I want to build long term- and in short- when a person dies- pay sites will stop. Because the annual payment eventually stops- and the site goes down. I have said this to some of the sites over the years but wanted to have it in one place so I don’t need to say it to each site. Thanks- John

 

Groups- Feel free to join and post in our groups- some of our groups have others posting and interacting daily, while I only post 3 times a week and don’t have time to interact. I prefer that- for the groups to grow on their  own and for others to use them as an opportunity for ministry.

 

Thought this might help- last text I wrote in along time

 

9-11-24 Just realized the date now- and yes- that’s the way most things are for me. I just got back from seeing homeless friends for about 3 hours.

Talked to one for some time- about life- recovery and end of life to come.

Quoted and taught from the words of Jesus about a few things that he himself brought up.

He- like many others- was clean for about 4 months and had what many call a relapse.

So I tried to give some insights on how not to give up and a little more in depth view about my view of recovery.

Now- why write this note- the first in a very long time? Well- my word software does not have spellcheck at the moment- sure- I can go back and check- but this takes a bit more time.

Also- I don’t have the time anymore to write new stuff- this might be the last ‘new’ entry- ever.

Over time I hoped most people realized that I have been re-posting old posts from years gone by.

Sure- I try and check for old news comments and stuff, and if I can remove them- I do.

But I have made notes [somewhere?] that this is what you might see from time to time.

I simply am not at the time of life to write new things anymore [or make new videos] unless I have to.

If sites I’m on see a page titled ‘New Sites’ which is an old page of a few old sites which I did not change the title to yet [catalog scroll shares- for my use]- some of these sites are to the ‘right’ of the aisle- then they might think ‘These are his NEW sites- we must delete the entire blog site!’

[Which just happened to 2  sites- 1 of them was the main website from the start. Much damage was done- because I used those links in many posts over the years- these are now what we call ‘dead links’ and that’s not good at all].

No- those are my older sites- just a few of many- and it just so happens that some of them are to the right of the aisle. I am on about 375 sites right now all over the world.

So life is at times full of stuff- stuff you have to get done- stuff you need to get done- and stuff you want to get done.

For me it’s nice to hit the keyboard for the 1st time in a long time [to write]- but that’s ‘Stuff’ that I don’t do anymore [Just took me a minute to find the ‘quotation mark’- really]

So I pray God will bless you all- I will try to keep posting old ‘Stuff’ because most of the important teachings in the New Testament are in those ‘re-posted’ studies.

And I don’t have time to ‘re-write’ what I have written before.

God bless all- John

 

Links to sites-  

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-w-p-update-links-to-sites-8-12-25/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/about

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-w-p-update-links-to-sites-8-12-25/ 

Github https://github.com/ccoutreach/Links-to-my-sites/blob/main/README.md

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

New sites at the bottom of this list  https://ccoutreach87.com/my-other-sites/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/12/my-other-sites-new-sites-at-bottom-12.html 

Blog Archive https://ccoutreachjohnchiarello.blogspot.com/ 

2nd archive [Google sites] https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarelloccoutreach87/home?authuser=0

NYC outreach- archive https://sites.google.com/view/newyorkcityoutreach/home

 

 

John 10 [Text]

  JOHN 10   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb9dtcW7wDQ   John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am th...