https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html I started posting links like this- 7/8 vids- 7 streams- reels- etc- I'm trying to make up for 20 years or more of lost links- those links were spread over the 1st Blog- so now this last year as I update these lists- n share them- it is an attmept to make all the links available once again- I know some sites don't like this- but I had to take that risk in order to get these back online- John 8-24-26 6:15 pm
Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Monday, August 24, 2026
Video- Homeless friends
https://youtu.be/ZrTJy69dGuM?si=tBDcuqvNvcDb23TG
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...