https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1ABvJ8pBnK/ Note- when I 'close' google- LEAVE EVERYTHING ON FOR HEAVENS SAKE! Close or seal means as of now about 150 thousand links from all google products are back online- all over the world on hundreds of sites. When you delete a creators Blog- sites- you- in my case- are creating 100's of thousands of dead links all over the world- those links are not 'gone' they r 'dead' they r still there- for millions to click- and read 'Blog has been removed' which of course makes them think something is up. And oftne they delelte ths site when they see that- but most r simply online- with hundreds of thousdnads of dead links- in those posts were 23 years of video Links- links that can only be accessed thru the links- which too r dead- I have to repost all those Dropbox n 1 drive links all obver again- people lost access to everything- alos lost contact with at least a half of million people who onlly checked the main Blog every so often- they didn't save facebook- etc- they only saw the main Blog- those half a million people r also gone- SO LEAVE EVERYTHING UP- I will never fix the damage- but stop causing more- John Chiarello- 2-20-26 Corpus Christi Texas - NOT A BOT-
Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Friday, February 20, 2026
Reels [ I John am posting these- 10-9-26 Not a bot- 6:01 pm- Texas]
https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...