Fast note- I’m almost done- I have 1 more cloud site to set up- I finished it just now. Both clouds have most videos on them. Remember to save the text copy of ‘List to sites’ that way if a link from 1 of the sites stops [meaning a deleted site] you can still find the others- John 5;18 pm C.C. TX
Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Tuesday, February 24, 2026
Reels [ I John am posting these- 10-9-26 Not a bot- 6:01 pm- Texas]
https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...