Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Luther [Text]

 PROTESTANT REFORMATION- LUTHER

New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/[Full post can be seen here]

New-  https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/

Sites- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

Sites-  https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

Sites- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home 

Last google site https://sites.google.com/view/john-chiarello/home

 

Links to sites- full list

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-w-p-update-links-to-sites-8-12-25/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/about

Github https://github.com/ccoutreach/Links-to-my-sites/blob/main/README.md 

Last google site https://sites.google.com/view/john-chiarello/home

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html 

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

 

Site-https://ccoutreach87.com/ [ Post every day]

Site- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home 

Site- www.ccoutreach87.net   

 Site- https://www.ccoutreach87.org/

Stats-  https://ccoutreach87.com/stats-4-21/ 

Stats- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/stats-text-there-is-nothing-bad-on-this.html 

Stats- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/stats-creating-pages-from-these-1st.html 

Links to all sites- https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/ 

Links to all sites- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

Links to all sites- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

Linktree  https://linktr.ee/ccoutreach87

Link Tree 2nd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/03/06/link-tree/

https://linktr.ee/ccoutreach873

Site-  https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/   [Text post only- 3 a week]

 Site- https://medium.com/@johnchiarello  [Text post only- 3 a week]

Site-  http://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/__blog.html?r=20171009095200

Site-  https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/

Site-  http://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite 

Site- http://ccoutreach87.strikingly.com/ 

Site- https://ccoutreach87.jimdo.com/ 

Site- https://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/  

Wix- 2nd- Blog https://ccoutreach872.wixsite.com/ccoutreach87/blog

Wix- 2nd- Website https://ccoutreach872.wixsite.com/ccoutreach87

Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/ccoutreach87/ [Post every day]

Site-  https://vero.co/ccoutreach87

Site-  https://www.wattpad.com/user/JohnChiarello/conversations

Site- https://www.publish0x.com/@ccoutreach87

Site-  https://www.threads.net/@john.chiarello [Post every day]

Site- https://www.facebook.com/john.chiarello.5  [Post every day]

Site-  http://johnchiarello.tumblr.com/  [Post every day]

Site-  https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-chiarello-b27340ab/ [Post every day]

 VK-  https://vk.com/id533663718  [Russia- Post every day]

 OK- https://ok.ru/profile/589985645111 [Ukraine- Post every day]

IG- 1

https://www.instagram.com/john.chiarello?igsh=MTRvazIwZnZmZ253bw== 

IG- 2

https://www.instagram.com/ccoutreach.87?igsh=MWkyNGE1d3h3YjRzbw==

Tiktok-   https://www.tiktok.com/@johnchiarello5?lang=en [Upload new video 3 days a week- Post every day]

Plurk-  https://www.plurk.com/ccoutreach87 [Japan- Taiwan]  [Text post only- 3 a week]

WP- 3 https://ccoutreach4.wordpress.com/

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

Ccoutreach93- Wix Blog [all posts] https://ccoutreach870.wixsite.com/ccoutreach93/blog

Ccoutreach93- Wix site https://ccoutreach870.wixsite.com/ccoutreach93

Site- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0 

Google site- 2nd https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home [Google 3]

Ccoutreach87- Tumblr 2nd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/03/15/ccoutreach87-tumblr-2nd/

https://www.tumblr.com/ccoutreach87/778110204012363776/links-to-my-sites-3-1-25?source=share

Jimdo 2nd https://john-chiarello.jimdosite.com

Linkfly 2nd https://www.linkfly.to/70318zs2hwH 

Quora -https://www.quora.com/profile/John-Chiarello-1 [Post 3 times a week]

https://ccoutreach87.quora.com/ [Group Post 3 times a week- others post on group many times a day]

https://mewe.com/i/johnchiarello [Post every day] 

Flipboard Profile

https://flipboard.com/@johnchiarel2018?from=share&utm_source=flipboard&utm_medium=share

Telegram 2- ccoutreach https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach 

Whatsapp 3rd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2026/02/27/whatsapp-3rd/

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bx1ETXUxbyk3EeVP0gCeFw?mode=gi_t

Ccoutreach8 https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach8

Shuffles

https://www.shffls.com/shuffles/5434950074861924672?sender_id=571605515113641221

7 Streams https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html

IG Reels https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html

1 Time vids update https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-vids-catalog-update-1-7-26/

Blog Archive https://ccoutreachjohnchiarello.blogspot.com/

NYC outreach- archive https://sites.google.com/view/newyorkcityoutreach/home

Cloud Links only- 2-26 https://ccoutreach87.com/cloud-links-only-2-26/

 

New sites at the bottom of this list  https://ccoutreach87.com/my-other-sites/  

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/12/my-other-sites-new-sites-at-bottom-12.html 

See today’s full post here https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/

And here  https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/

 

Many more sites can be found here- https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/

 www.ccoutreach87.net [See home page]  Not updated

 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

 

 

 
Okay- let’s start a brief overview of some church history. Over the next few weeks I want to hit on the 16th century Protestant reformation and try and cover some of the key figures of the movement.
 
Martin Luther- the German reformer who had the most influence in the movement was born and raised in Germany.
 
As a boy his parents were peasant farmers and eventually his dad became a miner and became a very successful businessman- he would go on and eventually own 6 foundries.
 
He sent his son to law school- and young Luther excelled. At the age of 21 he accomplished more than many of his peers. One day on his way home from the university a thunderstorm broke out and Luther was almost struck by a bolt of lightning.
 
In fear he cried out to Saint Ann [the mother of Mary] and said ‘Saint Ann- if you save me I will become a monk’ [Ann was the patron Saint for miners- thus Luther was familiar with her].
 
He was spared and off to the monastery he went. Luther eventually became an ordained priest and even though his dad initially was upset that his son became a priest- yet he was proud of his boy later on.
 
Luther would eventually make a Pilgrimage to Rome- on foot [a few month walk from Germany to Rome!] and what he saw devastated him. Rome- and the Vatican- were in bad shape. Many of the priests lived in open sin- and the city that he saw as his headquarters for the faith- well it was a mess.
 
Luther made the famous penitent walk/crawl up the stairs of the Lateran church [this church was the most famous church before the construction of St. Peters. The actual stairs of the church are the same stairs that Christ walked up during his trial under Pontius Pilate. Yes- you hear many ‘stories’ while studying church history- things like the relics or left over pieces of the Cross- well these stories are usually fake. But the stairs of the Lateran church are indeed the same stairs that Christ walked on- the early ‘church’ builders dismantled the stairs at Pilate’s court in Jerusalem and installed them at this church building in Rome].
 
When Luther got to the top of the stairs- it is reported that he questioned the faith- he had a crisis of faith and thought that maybe the whole thing was a sham.
 
Okay- as we do a few more posts over the coming weeks- I want you guys to see that the main players of the Reformation were sincere Catholic men who had many questions about what they saw as corrupt in their own church. These men did not want to start a breakaway church- they simply wanted to reform the church they loved.
 
Keep in mind that Luther excelled during his legal studies- he had a keen legal mind- this will be important later on when we see the debates he has with Rome over the doctrine of Justification by faith- the letters of the apostle Paul [Romans- Galatians] use lots of legal language- and his early education will help him in these debates.
 
Okay- that’s it for today. Maybe do a Google search on Luther and familiarize yourself a little with the history.
 
The ‘readings’ for this week are 2nd Samuel 6-7 and Psalms 89. See what they have in common.
 

CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world]

 

New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/[Full post can be seen here]

New-  https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/

Sites- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

Sites-  https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

Sites- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home 

Last google site https://sites.google.com/view/john-chiarello/home

 

Links to sites- full list

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-w-p-update-links-to-sites-8-12-25/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/about

Github https://github.com/ccoutreach/Links-to-my-sites/blob/main/README.md 

Last google site https://sites.google.com/view/john-chiarello/home

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html 

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

 

Site-https://ccoutreach87.com/ [ Post every day]

Site- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home 

Site- www.ccoutreach87.net   

 Site- https://www.ccoutreach87.org/

Stats-  https://ccoutreach87.com/stats-4-21/ 

Stats- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/stats-text-there-is-nothing-bad-on-this.html 

Stats- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/stats-creating-pages-from-these-1st.html 

Links to all sites- https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/ 

Links to all sites- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

Links to all sites- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

Linktree  https://linktr.ee/ccoutreach87

Link Tree 2nd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/03/06/link-tree/

https://linktr.ee/ccoutreach873

Site-  https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/   [Text post only- 3 a week]

 Site- https://medium.com/@johnchiarello  [Text post only- 3 a week]

Site-  http://ccoutreach87.webstarts.com/__blog.html?r=20171009095200

Site-  https://corpusoutreach.weebly.com/

Site-  http://ccoutreach87.wixsite.com/mysite 

Site- http://ccoutreach87.strikingly.com/ 

Site- https://ccoutreach87.jimdo.com/ 

Site- https://ccoutreach87-1.mozello.com/  

Wix- 2nd- Blog https://ccoutreach872.wixsite.com/ccoutreach87/blog

Wix- 2nd- Website https://ccoutreach872.wixsite.com/ccoutreach87

Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/ccoutreach87/ [Post every day]

Site-  https://vero.co/ccoutreach87

Site-  https://www.wattpad.com/user/JohnChiarello/conversations

Site- https://www.publish0x.com/@ccoutreach87

Site-  https://www.threads.net/@john.chiarello [Post every day]

Site- https://www.facebook.com/john.chiarello.5  [Post every day]

Site-  http://johnchiarello.tumblr.com/  [Post every day]

Site-  https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-chiarello-b27340ab/ [Post every day]

 VK-  https://vk.com/id533663718  [Russia- Post every day]

 OK- https://ok.ru/profile/589985645111 [Ukraine- Post every day]

IG- 1

https://www.instagram.com/john.chiarello?igsh=MTRvazIwZnZmZ253bw== 

IG- 2

https://www.instagram.com/ccoutreach.87?igsh=MWkyNGE1d3h3YjRzbw==

Tiktok-   https://www.tiktok.com/@johnchiarello5?lang=en [Upload new video 3 days a week- Post every day]

Plurk-  https://www.plurk.com/ccoutreach87 [Japan- Taiwan]  [Text post only- 3 a week]

WP- 3 https://ccoutreach4.wordpress.com/

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

Ccoutreach93- Wix Blog [all posts] https://ccoutreach870.wixsite.com/ccoutreach93/blog

Ccoutreach93- Wix site https://ccoutreach870.wixsite.com/ccoutreach93

Site- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0 

Google site- 2nd https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87--full-studies/home [Google 3]

Ccoutreach87- Tumblr 2nd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/03/15/ccoutreach87-tumblr-2nd/

https://www.tumblr.com/ccoutreach87/778110204012363776/links-to-my-sites-3-1-25?source=share

Jimdo 2nd https://john-chiarello.jimdosite.com

Linkfly 2nd https://www.linkfly.to/70318zs2hwH 

Quora -https://www.quora.com/profile/John-Chiarello-1 [Post 3 times a week]

https://ccoutreach87.quora.com/ [Group Post 3 times a week- others post on group many times a day]

https://mewe.com/i/johnchiarello [Post every day] 

Flipboard Profile

https://flipboard.com/@johnchiarel2018?from=share&utm_source=flipboard&utm_medium=share

Telegram 2- ccoutreach https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach 

Whatsapp 3rd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2026/02/27/whatsapp-3rd/

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bx1ETXUxbyk3EeVP0gCeFw?mode=gi_t

Ccoutreach8 https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach8

Shuffles

https://www.shffls.com/shuffles/5434950074861924672?sender_id=571605515113641221

7 Streams https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html

IG Reels https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html

1 Time vids update https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-vids-catalog-update-1-7-26/

Blog Archive https://ccoutreachjohnchiarello.blogspot.com/

NYC outreach- archive https://sites.google.com/view/newyorkcityoutreach/home

Cloud Links only- 2-26 https://ccoutreach87.com/cloud-links-only-2-26/

 

New sites at the bottom of this list  https://ccoutreach87.com/my-other-sites/  

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/12/my-other-sites-new-sites-at-bottom-12.html 

See today’s full post here https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/

And here  https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/

 

Many more sites can be found here- https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/

 www.ccoutreach87.net [See home page]  Not updated

 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

 

Note- Why so many links at the top? If a main site goes down- and I used that link on hundreds of thousands of posts- it creates dead links all over the internet. If I have many links at the top- at least those posts won’t be wasted.

 

Note- Around  9-2024 Many sites began giving me warnings, not big stuff- just minor things. It was strange that so many started doing it all at once. After a few major Blog deletions- that all stopped. I realized some group- or person was more than likely targeting us- contacting all the sites and complaining. So if you host a site by me- and you have real problems- that’s fine to contact me and let me know- but if you start getting many complaints- all at once- keep this in mind- John Chiarello

 

Not a bot- how I do it https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1BEuju8mEk/

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19qYnp7hrB/

Too many sites? Not a bot https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19FC9uKoXv/

https://share.google/aimode/UlXaQQ1pW4MyKLiWN

 

OTHER VIDEOS [These are the videos I upload nightly to my various sites- links to all my sites below]

https://ccoutreach87.com/fb-ig-tiktok-vids-7-23/ 

FB/IG/Tiktok n other vids https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/fbigtiktok-other-vids-8-24-need-for-my.html

TT/IG/FB Vids 6-25-25 https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/project-page?authuser=0

IG/FB Vids 8-24 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/igfb-vids-8-24-24-need-for-my-use-john.html

IG Bible studies https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/ig-bible-studies.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/other-videos-catalog-a-j-blogger-3/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/other-videos-catalog-j-blogger-3.html

Reels-  https://ccoutreach87.com/ig-fb-vids-8-24-24/ 

IG/FB 8-24 https://ccoutreach87.com/ig-fb-vids-8-24-24/ 

IG/FB Vids- 10-30-24 [Links]

www.ccoutreach87.net/blog/m4upc8hdhc7b6m1zavpxgjsz9n5vtc

https://ccoutreach87.com/ig-fb-vids-8-24-24/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/igfb-vids-8-24-24-need-for-my-use-john.html

Videos catalog 1-6

 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/11/videos-catalog-1-6.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/videos-catalog-1-6/

www.ccoutreach87.net [See home page]  Not updated

https://www.ccoutreach87.net/tiktok 

https://ccoutreach87.com/tiktok-videos/ 

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/11/tiktok-this-is-for-page-if-no-good-for.html 

FB-IG-Tiktok- other Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/fb-ig-tiktok-other-vids-10-24.html

TT/IG/FB Vids 6-25-25 https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/project-page?authuser=0

IG Bible studies https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-bible-studies-9-24.html

IG Reels https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-1.html

IG Vids https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/3523858102198414520/3404197756526011336

Other Vids- Cat A-J https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/other-videos-catalog-j.html

Youtube Shorts [reels]

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/01/youtube-shorts-reels.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/youtube-shorts-reels/

SEVEN- EIGHT Vid’s List

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-lists-of-vids-1-11-25.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/seven-eight-lists-of-vids-1-11-25/

1st Video in a long time- Maybe the last? [1-17-25] https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/01/17/1st-new-video-in-a-long-time-lets-see-if-the-link-works/

Rednote [Full video site- Like TiKtok] China https://www.xiaohongshu.com/user/profile/6786b7a2000000000803e51b

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/01/vid-links-1-30-25.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/vid-links-1-30-25/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/vid-links-1-30-25.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/02/ig-fb-tiktok-vids-2-24-25.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/02/ig-fb-tiktok-vids-2-24-25-making-page.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/ig-fb-tiktok-vids-2-24-25/

IG/FB/TT 9-25 https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

1 Time vids update https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-vids-catalog-update-1-7-26/

TT/IG/FB Vids 6-25-25 https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarello/project-page?authuser=0

7 Streams https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

HD Clips

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/10/hd-clips-making-page.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/hd-clips/

IG/FB/TT Vids- 11-22-25

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/11/igfbtt-vids-11-22-25.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/11/igfbtt-vids-11-22-25.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Flipboard Bible n teaching Vids

https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2025/11/26/flipboard-magazine-ccoutreach87/

https://flipboard.com/@johnchiarel2018/bible-n-teaching-videos-tmkoks7iz?from=share&utm_source=flipboard&utm_medium=curator_share

Telegram 2- ccoutreach https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach [Lots of my video links here]

Whatsapp 3rd https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2026/02/27/whatsapp-3rd/

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bx1ETXUxbyk3EeVP0gCeFw?mode=gi_t

Ccoutreach8 https://ccoutreachministries.wordpress.com/2026/02/28/x-telegram-ccoutreach8/

https://t.me/boost/ccoutreach8

Youtube channels-

1st https://www.youtube.com/@ccoutreach873 [Main channel]

https://www.youtube.com/@ccoutreach873/posts 

2nd https://youtube.com/@backup-2621?si=7PS4KW0kUOEgpxDP

https://www.youtube.com/@backup-2621/posts 

3rd https://youtube.com/@backup-1930?si=5s8as-Qx0oVMP65c

https://www.youtube.com/@backup-1930/posts

Tiktok- ccoutreach87  https://www.tiktok.com/@ccoutreach87?lang=en

Tiktok- John Chiarello [Active]  https://www.tiktok.com/@johnchiarello5?lang=en

Spotify https://creators.spotify.com/pod/profile/john-chiarello-ccoutreach

Spotify studies

https://ccoutreach87.com/spotify-studies/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/01/spotify-studies-page.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/01/spotify-studies-page.html

7 Streams https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html

IG Reels https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html

1 Time vids update https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-vids-catalog-update-1-7-26/

Dropbox Vids

https://ccoutreach87.com/dropbox-vids/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/02/dropbox-vids-page.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/02/dropbox-vids-page.html

Tera Box- 1 Drive- Dropbox Vids

https://ccoutreach87.com/tera-box-1-drive-n-dropbox-imports/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/06/tera-box-1-drive-n-dropbox-imports-page.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/06/tera-box-1-drive-n-drop-box-imports-page.html

One Drive Vids-

https://ccoutreach87.com/one-drive-vids/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/02/one-drive-vids-page.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/02/one-drive-vids-page.html

Cloud Links only- 2-26 https://ccoutreach87.com/cloud-links-only-2-26/

TT/IG/FB update- 3-27-26

https://ccoutreach87.com/tt-ig-fb-3-27-26/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/03/ttigfb-3-27-26-page.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/03/ttigfb-vids-3-27-26-page.html

FB Vids 8-11-26 https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/08/ai-posts-fb-vids-8-11-26-page.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/ai-posts-fb-vids-8-11-26-page.html

https://ccoutreach87.com/ai-posts-fb-vids-8-11-26/

1-21-18 Sunday sermon https://rumble.com/v7g9xto-1-21-18-sunday-sermon.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/c89p5mpjr5nw81e6gt853/8-24-16-Bobby-n-Shakky.mp4?rlkey=i2ptkya557jrtqd70f6m10vmc&st=zd330imy&dl=0 

Galatians 1 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/oslsuipom3y5x9pufytnv/12-20-16-Galatians-1.mp4?rlkey=ah2jmsx7hrp8fjkq5ptvzgeft&st=0h50gda6&dl=0 

6-2-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/yjJRRUsa09w?si=FN0iXHJk3nGeW8xo 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/gshr53ydknsgi9w7tux5f/8-19-15-Plotinus-n-Jesus.mp4?rlkey=7w0sqhblelld28mgitki5f2dv&st=rqi53vcg&dl=0 

5-19-19 https://youtu.be/j1N2MhOo6p8?si=Wy6LgYiEaYLCXFvx 

10-7-17 Homeless friends https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18diLi8CY9/ 

Acts 2 https://rumble.com/v7g6ouq-1-19-17-acts-2.html

Angel n journal https://youtu.be/WC2vx7rFVoI?si=sZg0hZr6JfxCq8Xq 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

The commitment- NJ/NYC https://youtu.be/bWc_aWlsZb0?si=CniGlszBaITpItF8 

Romans 14-16 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/xnq7rp66ii1c17e24c0gf/alc-3-28-15-Rom14-16.mp4?rlkey=dh2n6ikp7nccmiefbxd1hcsgy&st=ydff5klk&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Volume of the book https://youtu.be/0P_-CiWo8MY?si=rruACZH-32Fb1SsX 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/6ngj0xj8y9k?si=OR25GrVMQx2rHva0 

Romans 11-13 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yq4zuxbdlasxie07vg6mo/3-12-15-Romans-11-13.mp4?rlkey=0ehg4c6o5nero0xp1b4z2ktnv&st=en649ep4&dl=0 

Kings 13 https://youtu.be/gsNk5YO93fg?si=cOAhA0bXg2x7jcHY 

Nightingale https://rumble.com/v7g3fge-1-19-16-nightingale.html

3-10-22 Teaching [The commandment] https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1C9Zwbxu4L/ 

6-23-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/rU70y4_FLrA?si=ddOnpgw8aWQTcAMV 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/ybBoVjrFH8o?si=ZtkvbRenyffDZ2GA 

Romans 8-10 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/erfqx6pehfkmir90pbpmo/2-24-15-Romans-8-10.mp4?rlkey=z42q56cnh749myf3a9qtc7x03&st=5rtiz26y&dl=0 

More than words https://youtu.be/PXvSSIG_JLk?si=6hhoRQ9aHJLf59Iv 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/xmnkuY3zMUw?si=u2eUIC6tvtu6OlZb 

6-17-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/o0e9ommuwww5n6z6y5lmb/6-17-18-Sunday-Sermon-Real-Time.mp4?rlkey=1fkt3azatsv3boapzthfqdw1d&st=2c24um8m&dl=0 

4-7-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/IwP2vI-oOCw?si=BTO24MNZoo7VVHkS 

10-6-16 Samuel 21 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1DThhqir5v/ 

11-5-17 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7fytb6-11-5-17-sunday-sermon.html

6-2-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/yjJRRUsa09w?si=EBHb_Jsy-bXh1jrD 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Friends https://youtu.be/ZFqxCNp5gxg?si=1t8IQqODcPbAjHmp 

Romans 4-7 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/peahio71kh9m5gumexm3o/2-11-15-Romans-4-7.mp4?rlkey=3uu71orwuz3zdyfez5tcs4dte&st=py76evhn&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

3-17-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/DIwy0Myi-3k?si=B_iiKcnmOYRjJa3o 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/JQTUmqnFM6s?si=DiieCHXNFlFQqviT 

Romans 1-3 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2fnjz84c24nqpkake5vg2/2-3-15-Romans-1-3.mp4?rlkey=t4mfl2fix5te4ojmnt9pkhtx4&st=8a6oaf17&dl=0 

3-3-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/-UjXmwzdEfw?si=tpbmeDOy27OQKMby 

1-15-17 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7fvgi6-1-15-17-sunday-sermon.html

10-6-15 Acts 1 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Bk1Eptoym/ 

5-19-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/j1N2MhOo6p8?si=jCeoHFddsLIPKW7F 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Isaiah 61- NJ https://youtu.be/cwI088OD9MU?si=LKuIfksxHZ4t6GoA 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Kings 21 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/twesx4t9o3to8lys3oefx/3-22-18-Kings-22.mp4?rlkey=wdcrmyx5ep5mgmzdikz6y20oh&st=8dppyqw3&dl=0 

Teaching https://youtu.be/Um5JvLUfwJE?si=B0kKxdu3_M7UaMW0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Mark 3- NJ/NYC https://youtu.be/eA0wzuH8kO4?si=HqN3lI0_CLIkWAli 

7-1-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0qbkktqpeu45p2nmnb6ih/7-1-18-Sunday-Sermon-Real-Time.mp4?rlkey=wj5ik55k5rb80pit053yj5d1z&st=ji882nwt&dl=0 

2-17-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/lmcYY_HVbQc?si=XgcbOY5aCUkcK9_u 

1-14-18 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7fs1rw-1-14-18-sunday-sermon.html

10-5-17 Take- eat- this is my Body https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1JyGJp6enN/ 

5-5-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/0P_-CiWo8MY?si=f5FhGjluZODsWOFV 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/AiCCd_tBnXE?si=0_wom_dAPJeSFebe 

Kings 21 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v6ihh6u22ofyk933oluwl/3-8-18-Kings-21.mp4?rlkey=n92foxe12urizznc4tk3h1qw3&st=t4sfrrkb&dl=0 

Teaching https://youtu.be/PdacJx3Pe0I?si=eXSbzyPbK_g_XN0I 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Friends https://youtu.be/GKuBpYcjIFU?si=7aqiDj-v0NjrUUZR 

Kings 20 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/klgtxupxw7eu2nhl9kw0y/2-22-18-Kings-20.mp4?rlkey=kzewlcjreckd77qpr7xpu2n8q&st=bo9v8ex6&dl=0 

12-30-18 S sermon- 2 https://youtu.be/3Qi5W9P8658?si=8TnfF-H-7HiP_SZ5 

11-4-18 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7fnnba-11-4-18-sunday-sermon.html

2-24-22 Teaching https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1FoGeTZHC1/ 

Kings 13 https://youtu.be/gsNk5YO93fg?si=y5_HRadiBjMxZFea 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Friends https://youtu.be/oOZFVj6A660?si=bKAaCs2WpcgajMSe 

3-18-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/r6vc2b25w0kooa6vyfz98/3-18-18-Sunday-sermon-CCCF-Mass.mp4?rlkey=1qjt0qzed3dsk56qauds01ney&st=8gys649d&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Teaching https://youtu.be/KpkjRiBHtpg?si=uil1yuNMdCZ-C5AC 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

NJ Friends https://youtu.be/21jNZ806_0U?si=8vPLPulrnDazGSws 

Kings 19 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/z27rzg5ryhz9spp29aum7/2-8-18-Kings-18.mp4?rlkey=28v949vm1lj5knrh6pqcsx189&st=22asm3fk&dl=0 

Teaching https://youtu.be/Kn9MTgC1QOg?si=me2igWWiSUTd407y 

Mercy https://rumble.com/v7fklae-1-14-16-mercy.html

10-5-15 Andy https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1EbUkRc3hJ/ 

Not just words on a page https://youtu.be/PXvSSIG_JLk?si=vlKqYiAfSZ3zqWAK 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Isaiah 60- NJ https://youtu.be/rRxbMfHi7Vo?si=SLZiXUkJoZSEm0JI 

Kings 18 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/tu4hijuit6prxp9n7mglt/1-27-18-Kings-18.mp4?rlkey=la5oa9rs27p02o9peitvd8d6c&st=a4nj1i6p&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

2-10-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/LDgpyxEj1cE?si=vNwzQDeKKHiJ2df_ 

2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/lGvBQizkTgo?si=qL0j-ZgCO-QzGg4B 

Kings 17 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8itvl0tm1s9j6t9bsgdqp/1-11-18-kings-17.mp4?rlkey=og3k9vpq19grwynmeqk9q7zu8&st=lo17e6kb&dl=0 

2-3-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/nzE2GCh56FE?si=97u55JcNIUjAiS5t 

Kings 14 https://rumble.com/v7fhlro-11-3-17-kings-14.html

10-3-17 Acts 24 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1EuwjK4bAZ/ 

4-7-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/IwP2vI-oOCw?si=yPrVm1kUk9Agzu-Q 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/i4fyvjvI1y4?si=8nnkZRyHBTBHYpvY 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Kings 16 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/6aioezzs8nrzkhpajkm93/12-23-17-Kings-16.mp4?rlkey=gyfa5ii15btlhlojvbtpxto7o&st=gqg6x72n&dl=0 

1-27-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/m8Bt8t-BuiA?si=wJECB0hyusn5gaw- 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

NJ Friends https://youtu.be/VfYEQj4Gibc?si=eJtgMgC9V-CX1TxN 

Kings 15 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9f6gops4qgdth14ko7ige/11-30-17-Kings-15.mp4?rlkey=a6cy8gdg6vdjlv4keycn5zv5z&st=r2qanvc2&dl=0 

1-20-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/7Y6fOuId3zQ?si=CDwHmYfN8yvh8dyC 

Jonah 2-3 https://rumble.com/v7fd8kg-11-3-16-jonah-2-3.html

3-17-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/DIwy0Myi-3k?si=fg01ihocwMJcjn4f

10-31-18 Friends https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1R3oEqckL7/ 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Too many sites? Not a bot https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19FC9uKoXv/

https://share.google/aimode/UlXaQQ1pW4MyKLiWN 

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1Br7vwkPzi/ 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Mark 2- NJ https://youtu.be/_SRevM8Tcs4?si=b5n3plz4PDod0iLH 

Kings 14 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/elzd9inp6e7e2dm621nez/11-3-17-Kings-14.mp4?rlkey=ipp74b3xtcmxm8xck5tj3skj4&st=xvk2oa0e&dl=0 

1-6-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/dh0hlcacIn4?si=uK6l9eqOULlo5o2M 

Kings 15 https://rumble.com/v7f6vlo-11-30-17-kings-15.html

10-31-17 Acts 27 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1EA9qFehTm/ 

Teaching https://youtu.be/apFIVyBROJ4?si=4dDlELxhV_9pCCcE 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/xYpqk4bZmyc?si=RzLvP4f9zv4bhHb1 

Kings 13 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/0plqaiti5if2485j0iv5v/10-13-17-Kings-13.mp4?rlkey=116tkjn4rqfuzxvsrx6cbkg0a&st=bt3xuxwh&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

12-30-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/JKwLdd7feuA?si=TH2hwFe1oBto_5E- 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/-NmAm67q4BU?si=DMIty4X2NAMqA-Cp 

Kings 12 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2zry4m273quop1hg9gw8g/9-10-17-Kings-12-Sunday-Sermon.mp4?rlkey=zsg1v71kbtdehrwqf5zilsb8g&st=gb2qahy2&dl=0 

12-23-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/fCYKndZNuaM?si=8OyYL1TE21uf4j2L 

11-19-17 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7dzop0-11-19-17-sunday-sermon-test.html 

10-31-15 In the image of God https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1HsaHyb34Y/ 

3-3-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/-UjXmwzdEfw?si=iV2pKvxf7akzDFcj 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Friends https://youtu.be/f8VpxlYM_kU?si=JSBb-N1alKBs4bri 

Kings 11 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ydi1dgao1tltqegnd606c/8-18-17-Kings-11.mp4?rlkey=sdhuvg89bjrv4j1zeko7jhg3s&st=dfat1di5&dl=0 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

12-16-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/1ul57sRS6Cw?si=25IorOgV9DMx1fvV 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Hackensack- NJ https://youtu.be/73w9Vod-0Jk?si=VAkUeQDfIU98dZ-V 

Kings 10 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/upb4dgfrszoumbfn3sx18/7-25-17-Kings-10.mp4?rlkey=21hpy7ay3e8p2644cn7q5b0ot&st=0h4412m5&dl=0 

Volume of the book https://youtu.be/AEBDf7BgAJg?si=6POjhghZWpad3mVN 

2 Witnesses https://rumble.com/v7f2faw-11-29-16-2-witnesses.html

10-30-16 1st Samuel 23-24 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1BVrzeQS3m/ 

Teaching https://youtu.be/Um5JvLUfwJE?si=VXD81vBKmXJUJOAd 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

3-4-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/9mb2HulQ1mw?si=odCAIYGZh7RhQE2- 

Homeless friends https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ktd4ag6aodczn4rwnpqta/3-31-25-Homeless-art-teaching-Mike-Fermin.mp4?rlkey=o72zj962ztog61n4d9abxfcap&st=yo00kxev&dl=0 

5-6-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/ABxS8VSkr2E?si=ay4fTOGzu1vbRd5J 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Ronnie Vela [Since passed away] https://youtu.be/A5kjbWSRi5Q?si=BSB7iY13sBFw8l8J 

Kings 9 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/j2dzru31jt52ypy57zwr8/7-11-17-Kings-9.mp4?rlkey=7t849zc3hqrdjqk2bq44ies55&st=cuj9fxxk&dl=0 

11-18-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/hJ1ONnF26Hw?si=YkvhkEIs1Qcek37s 

10-29-18 Friends https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1FtJnJ7oS7/

10-29-17 Sunday sermon https://www.facebook.com/share/v/193WvhrP1B/

2-17-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/lmcYY_HVbQc?si=TLVoRj-IBESLZaKJ 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/00VtI2rPO44?si=vQJUVMzLtxKlTQ6A 

5-6-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8w3vl34jtvwjf7iq8qne0/Sunday-sermon-5-6-18.mp4?rlkey=p0rfi09761tqumti7godjf43j&st=d26sakzo&dl=0 

8-19-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/LXU49c_kUxk?si=igg1Ea4WIvbejdwz 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Pops https://youtu.be/c9cnx2CBZnw?si=E4C4PZWDISDkaEAi 

Kings 8 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v1oy46jdb8bi6jvxex7s5/6-27-17-Kings-8.mp4?rlkey=t8peywqccz3tzy7kk3sg3d1nw&st=iv8qji2x&dl=0 

9-9-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/piX5uY7_sZw?si=Dg3wsI1orDRf0Mus 

Last google site https://sites.google.com/view/john-chiarello/home 

Not a performance https://rumble.com/v7ez6ik-11-28-15-not-a-performance.html 

Logos https://rumble.com/v7evz0a-11-27-16-logos.html

Teaching https://youtu.be/PdacJx3Pe0I?si=0dtTlQ946eyJr0BT 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/4We8Jlp8S0A?si=nMTR7i9o6IFuyJlH 

Kings 7 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/i1l316i56blveq8q5ett5/6-6-17-Kings-7.mp4?rlkey=94q7lkj2cqpc49atp7fbxz9kf&st=wwu7gxff&dl=0 

John 16 https://youtu.be/nm8PjUZ1nrk?si=TDhA3dFCv22_qtC5 

Reels https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/f9fKQrdfyCE?si=P0UTWspglJZELzGn 

8-19-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vt8k2h5rfkq7ttjc390ra/Sunday-sermon-8-19-18.mp4?rlkey=gywbn9jym9yacdebss0yt2fi8&st=zbk11mjm&dl=0 

The flood https://youtu.be/orHTqd1qis0?si=yO606jF7MYDAcCsT 

11-26-17 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7eri7c-11-26-17-sunday-sermon.html 

10-28-18 Sunday sermon https://www.facebook.com/share/v/19K3mUA1U4/ 

12-30-18 S sermon- 2 https://youtu.be/3Qi5W9P8658?si=LwHiQNTFYKTaXQ8A 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/8KbhKQNxuGI?si=D2nu-oA1R16HDWJH 

Kings 6 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/eeolzj26ce06vwh0rj7ul/5-16-17-Kings-6-Zech.9-10.mp4?rlkey=4csqza1pbxhehpo61dfagphxm&st=574cdhit&dl=0 

Hebrews 13 https://youtu.be/1h_8XLs_5Uc?si=J6OzEfJczPZ7voCT 

11-25-18 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7el1nm-11-25-18-sunday-sermon.html

10-20-16 John 20 https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1JaBV4bx1w/ 

The Bird https://youtu.be/KpkjRiBHtpg?si=PxC_p0Fsyr1HdbpV 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Pops - 2 https://youtu.be/qM7N8vW0lJg?si=ix1QNJAwn13pII7f 

Kings 5 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vjo5h9wwfyobq0955c0fe/4-26-17-Kings-5-Zech-5-6.mp4?rlkey=jor0xmqbygq111s1s6xa675zx&st=x7cui1eo&dl=0 

Sons of thunder https://youtu.be/BG-ccT-_Nb8?si=oU1Lg-D1k2loTU5N 

Stats update 9-2026 https://ccoutreach87.com/stats-update-9-2026/

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/stats-update-9-2026-shorter-than.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2026/08/stats-update-9-2026.html 

WP Vids https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Pops 1 https://youtu.be/-pf2Pmb5kaw?si=hQjYNwEurF4RKK4r 

Kings 4 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/f9kxtcx5kt6ue05t47eym/4-18-17-Kings-4-Zech3-4.mp4?rlkey=k20mgx5w8m86hgfuezzhhlq94&st=ugjgdljg&dl=0 

Video- Talking church https://youtu.be/NOU5AqLwoL0?si=CHlRUKL41DoxUXOP 

11-26-15 S sermon https://rumble.com/v7eob7k-11-26-15-thor-goes-down-s-sermon.html 

10-28-16 John- Jonah https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1ZshTNAz9c/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

Teaching https://youtu.be/Kn9MTgC1QOg?si=wZN822NlSjwbU2my 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/aFdUjNju_Ak?si=Y2q-_s2_gm7vQoHr 

5-7-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3y7kizzytlniiswrnrqv4/5-7-17-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=ogja0o3kigm0sajlfttxfgfbw&st=un4vmu1w&dl=0 

9-3-17 S sermon https://youtu.be/jEEmneNvK24?si=jDOJwBb94dU32Fgt 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Jersey city https://youtu.be/ZqN2KEmxBRk?si=zQ77OAmdtVnnBG3Y 

8-20-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/kzt32kpgkwug4c6mjfobx/8-20-17-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=vk8i4nk0fjtaxwwirx5rjydj9&st=1b06ien7&dl=0 

Hebrews 12 https://youtu.be/8ZOwkxJTFns?si=yu8ulxDg4Ub867DB 

Samuel 27-28 https://rumble.com/v7egmww-11-24-16-sameul-27-28.html

10-28-15 Jean Paul Sartre https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1GMxkKGN6J/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

2-10-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/LDgpyxEj1cE?si=xCbymQSiqqt0XWQq 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/nPV6V982N4c?si=JQvNmHmkkeJ6Ryr_ 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

Kings 3 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/cetukt3mijeelsubavf20/4-4-17-Kings-3-Wisdom.mp4?rlkey=lnmhhf7j4bwfd8ovz5znqmg2f&st=kjege83r&dl=0 

9-30-18 s sermon https://youtu.be/UsFo9PSTD24?si=BjOKXugmM718redc 

7/8 Vids https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/R5TNbYARXH0?si=XiwaX1lCWHOZkxBB 

9-24-17 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/p7y3e92hx5hsantuoqkxf/9-24-17-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=c4ywfupvrnu0srpfdauzqrc64&st=isrury4f&dl=0 

John 18 https://youtu.be/Z_ZA9xlNgyc?si=hMAMNUWokb91qJ-N 

Acts 1 https://rumble.com/v7edgzc-1-12-17-acts-1.html

10-27-18 Homeless friends https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1UQ2ETS4qg/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

2-3-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/nzE2GCh56FE?si=_AV4VRauSjPQ5skq 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Friends https://youtu.be/gGKbTSqPQb4?si=ZIxGXnnPrnydecAO 

Kings 2 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8uzz1wjm89k2dub8fihpd/3-21-17-Kings-2.mp4?rlkey=gqqru3x8jfz0dwwlzvygqdnk7&st=mkvl999i&dl=0 

Acts 23 https://youtu.be/JcRgHfvfLjI?si=uy-pXCRbgSvlwOdm 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/WfRiMsyxv8I?si=vVDXw2J78ZIHtfGt 

Kings 1 https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/g8btqwhwjsku47wugfv5b/3-14-17-Kings-1.mp4?rlkey=m3r73be4rb090doqso2415tjo&st=396r43gu&dl=0 

And then it rained https://youtu.be/tWeme6Xn6MM?si=NEbWhYpgMoI0Hyi_ 

Jimmy D- Recovery https://rumble.com/v7e5q3k-11-20-17-jimmy-d-recovery.html

10-27-17 Teaching- friends https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1GzCPHrRnm/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

1-27-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/m8Bt8t-BuiA?si=uiEWkf3CJNaofJLG 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

Samuel 23- New jersey https://youtu.be/fgPa8nCXo7s?si=MyqM4nJHaWpY0Dos 

6-10-18 s sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/t3qxj6kkct70mq49gfcf6/6-10-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=al3shj9xr26h52xu35p39t4yq&st=bqwiyko3&dl=0 

9-24-17 S sermon https://youtu.be/WwK9H9cKnc0?si=TL11qyMH21yLMS1f 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Homeless friends https://youtu.be/1NUt5229fRg?si=BAo1Eds5-TwJcYa9 

1-21-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3ba5xjmme6qnnibvj4s6g/1-21-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=cu9k8znl75a6qeb7qhlplge9v&st=v9352o4y&dl=0 

9-23-18 S sermon https://youtu.be/pq56_TwYXvw?si=59IXvp7duh9dIN_J 

Teaching at Lexington with friends https://rumble.com/v7ea9us-11-21-14-teaching-at-the-lexington.html 

10-25-16 Obadiah https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1EFmNm1XXx/ 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-update-ig-fb-tt-vids-11-22-25/ 

1-20-19 S sermon https://youtu.be/7Y6fOuId3zQ?si=g2LogkAEFNrVEd29 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/7-streams.html 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html 

Pops sings https://youtu.be/QNtN65XyVs0?si=J3LsU2evB7D10Au9 

9-30-18 S sermon https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nouk4yixhv94e5p0n7f27/9-30-18-Sunday-sermon.mp4?rlkey=o2mw654fqqg7lwrqvd45hf74s&st=gnqah1rf&dl=0 

Mark 16 https://youtu.be/g09kq_X78p8?si=6fLNjvoRXD_DwYc5 

How I post to so many sites https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1D9WMnvujr/

The tools needed https://www.facebook.com/share/p/199JyKMd1u/ 

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html 

 

 

 

 

 

 NOTE- Every so often some of my sites think I am Spam- or a Bot- I am not. My name is John Chiarello, I am a retired firefighter living in Texas, Born in Hoboken New Jersey- raised in North Bergen. I post original content [all videos and text are by me].  I post 7 videos a night to many of my sites, and text posts 3 times a week. I NEVER take money- or ask for money- ever. Everything is free- I sell nothing- to some sites this makes a difference- so I wanted to say that here. There are no buildings- staff- salary- anything. Just me teaching- doing outreach- and reaching out thru my sites. All my teachings- videos- studies are free to download from all my sites. Make as many copies as you want- they are there for you to use. Thank You- John.

 

Short history https://www.facebook.com/share/p/14cdkP7gfzy/ 

 

NOTE- Don’t be mad if I do not respond to messages on these sites- I simply don’t have time to read them. Some sites are telling me that I have money built up from posting- I do not take money for anything- if you can give it to others in those countries or boost my posts on the platform- John.

 

Intro I use on sites-

 ‘Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r teaching by me- John Chiarello. I take no money for the ministry- there is NO INCOME at all- besides what I pay for from my retirement check [I have to add this next part- so people know ALL the finances- this is it-] I give 35 a month to childrens international [a child in Africa] and 70 dollars a month to the homeless- and I pay for some sites- all content on my sites is free to all- download- copy- and if you r poor feel free to sell it if it can hep you. I waive the copyright to everything. I was born in Hoboken- grew up in North Bergen [New Jersey] off the Hudson river by NYC. I retired from the Kingsville Fire Department [Texas] in 2008- after 25 years on the job as a paid firefighter [Not some fake thing]. I now live in Corpus Christi Texas. There is no office- building- or employees- I make the videos- write the posts- add the links- post it myself. I say this not to brag- but so everyone knows what I’m doing.

 

 

Verified? I make this note to let my sites know that I am actually posting everyday to all these sites- I do not say this to brag, but I have had problems with some sites thinking I am not doing it- they sent me notices saying this [we think you shared your password to others to do this and we don’t want that] No- I did not do that. It takes to long to verify each site- if you see the site here [ https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/  

Links to all sites- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

Links to all sites- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

https://corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com/p/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018.html?m=0  ] than that’s me posting to them- I am the only one who has access to the Blog and Wordpress sites- thanks- John.

How I post to so many sites https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1D9WMnvujr/

The tools needed https://www.facebook.com/share/p/199JyKMd1u/

 

 

Blog 3 Links-

House of prayer or den of thieves? [1st book] https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/house-of-prayer-or-den-of-thieves-text_31.html

Great building of God [2nd book] https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/great-building-of-god-text-2nd-book.html

Further talks on church n ministry [3rd book] https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/further-talks-on-church-n-ministry-text.html

Reformation  https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/reformation-text-all-studies-are.html

Philosophy https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/philosophy-text.html

1st 2nd Samuel https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/1st-2nd-samuel-text.html

1st 2nd Corinthians https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/1st-2nd-cor-text.html

1st 2nd Kings https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/1st-2nd-kings-text.html

3 books https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/3-books-text.html

Acts https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/acts-text.html

Christian recovery https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/christian-recovery-from-addiction-text.html

Classics https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/classics-text.html

Ephesians highlights https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/ephesians-highlights-text.html

Galatians https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/galatians-text.html

Galatians /John https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/galatiansjohn-text.html

Genesis https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/genesis-text.html

Haggai https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/haggai-text.html

Hurricane Harvey https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/hurricane-harvey-text.html

Hebrews 2015 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/hebrews-2015-text.html

Historical figures https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/historical-figures-from-church-history.html

Insights from a Revolution https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/insights-from-revolution-text.html

Intro https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/intro-2018.html 

Islam https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/islam-text.html

James https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/james-text-note-9-25-24-i-am-making.html

John https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/john-text-links.html

Journal 2013 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/journal-2013-text.html

Judges- Ruth https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/jugdesruth-text.html

Justification by faith https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/justification-by-faith-text.html

Links to past posts https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-past-posts-text.html

Modernity https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/modernity-text.html

My parables https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/my-parables-text.html 

Nehemiah/Isaiah https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/nehemiahisaiah.html

Perspectives on the Cross https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/perspectives-on-cross.html

Pope logs on https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/pope-logs-on.html

Wisdom https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/psalms-proverbs-wisdom-text.html

QM https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/qm-text.html

Radio stuff https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/radio-stuff-text.html

Rapture- 2nd coming https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/rapture-2nd-coming-2-events.html

Russia- world events https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/russia-us-world-events.html

Sermon on the mount https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/sermon-on-mount.html

NJ/NYC Journal 2107 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/njnyc-journal-2017.html

New Jersey 2015- 2016 https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/nj-2015-2016.html 

 

Links to all sites- https://ccoutreach87.com/links-to-my-sites-updated-10-2018/ 

Links to all sites- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html 

Links to all sites- https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html 

Links to all sites- https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/home?authuser=0

Links to all sites- www.ccoutreach87.net [See home page]  Not updated

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-w-p-update-links-to-sites-8-12-25/

New sites at the bottom https://ccoutreach87.com/my-other-sites/  

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/12/my-other-sites-new-sites-at-bottom-12.html

Blog Archive https://ccoutreachjohnchiarello.blogspot.com/ 

2nd archive [Google sites] https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarelloccoutreach87/home?authuser=0

NYC outreach- archive https://sites.google.com/view/newyorkcityoutreach/home

 

 

 

Note- Please do me a favor, those who read/like the posts- re-post them on other sites as well as the site you read them on-  Copy text- download video links- make complete copies of my books/studies and posts- everything is copyrighted by me- I give permission for all to copy and share as much as you like- I just ask that nothing be sold. We live in an online world- yet- there is only one internet- meaning if it ever goes down- the only access to the teachings are what others have copied or downloaded- so feel free to copy and download as much as you want- it’s all free-

 

Note- I have many web sites- at times some question whether I’m a ‘bot’ because I do post a lot.

I am not a ‘bot’- I’m John- so please- if you are on the verge of deleting something- my contact email is ccoutreach87@gmail.com - contact me first- thank you- John

 

  To the free sites I am on- Thank you for the service you provide to the public. I try not to pay for sites if I do not have to. Why? I want to build long term- and in short- when a person dies- pay sites will stop. Because the annual payment eventually stops- and the site goes down. I have said this to some of the sites over the years but wanted to have it in one place so I don’t need to say it to each site. Thanks- John

 

Groups- Feel free to join and post in our groups- some of our groups have others posting and interacting daily, while I only post 3 times a week and don’t have time to interact. I prefer that- for the groups to grow on their  own and for others to use them as an opportunity for ministry.

 

Thought this might help- last text I wrote in along time

 

9-11-24 Just realized the date now- and yes- that’s the way most things are for me. I just got back from seeing homeless friends for about 3 hours.

Talked to one for some time- about life- recovery and end of life to come.

Quoted and taught from the words of Jesus about a few things that he himself brought up.

He- like many others- was clean for about 4 months and had what many call a relapse.

So I tried to give some insights on how not to give up and a little more in depth view about my view of recovery.

Now- why write this note- the first in a very long time? Well- my word software does not have spellcheck at the moment- sure- I can go back and check- but this takes a bit more time.

Also- I don’t have the time anymore to write new stuff- this might be the last ‘new’ entry- ever.

Over time I hoped most people realized that I have been re-posting old posts from years gone by.

Sure- I try and check for old news comments and stuff, and if I can remove them- I do.

But I have made notes [somewhere?] that this is what you might see from time to time.

I simply am not at the time of life to write new things anymore [or make new videos] unless I have to.

If sites I’m on see a page titled ‘New Sites’ which is an old page of a few old sites which I did not change the title to yet [catalog scroll shares- for my use]- some of these sites are to the ‘right’ of the aisle- then they might think ‘These are his NEW sites- we must delete the entire blog site!’

[Which just happened to 2  sites- 1 of them was the main website from the start. Much damage was done- because I used those links in many posts over the years- these are now what we call ‘dead links’ and that’s not good at all].

No- those are my older sites- just a few of many- and it just so happens that some of them are to the right of the aisle. I am on about 375 sites right now all over the world.

So life is at times full of stuff- stuff you have to get done- stuff you need to get done- and stuff you want to get done.

For me it’s nice to hit the keyboard for the 1st time in a long time [to write]- but that’s ‘Stuff’ that I don’t do anymore [Just took me a minute to find the ‘quotation mark’- really]

So I pray God will bless you all- I will try to keep posting old ‘Stuff’ because most of the important teachings in the New Testament are in those ‘re-posted’ studies.

And I don’t have time to ‘re-write’ what I have written before.

God bless all- John

 

Links to sites-  

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-w-p-update-links-to-sites-8-12-25/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/links-to-my-other-sites.html

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2024/09/links-to-my-sites-text-this-page-is-for_22.html

https://sites.google.com/view/ccoutreach87-johnchiarello/about

https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/11/1-time-link-to-sites-update-long-version.html 

https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-w-p-update-links-to-sites-8-12-25/ 

Github https://github.com/ccoutreach/Links-to-my-sites/blob/main/README.md

Last google site https://sites.google.com/view/john-chiarello/home

NYC/NJ outreach- weebly https://nycnj-outreach.square.site/

New sites at the bottom of this list  https://ccoutreach87.com/my-other-sites/

https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/12/my-other-sites-new-sites-at-bottom-12.html 

Blog Archive https://ccoutreachjohnchiarello.blogspot.com/ 

2nd archive [Google sites] https://sites.google.com/view/johnchiarelloccoutreach87/home?authuser=0

NYC outreach- archive https://sites.google.com/view/newyorkcityoutreach/home

 

 

 

Luther [Text]

  PROTESTANT REFORMATION- LUTHER New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen here] New-   https://corpuschristiworldoutr...