https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qric03azrttdnz8f50vle/10-31-21-Give-Alms.mp4?rlkey=3t2xt0rji2p18ny1sd0wn7tuq&st=682dx460&dl=0 Note- to any new friends- Im in the process of trying to get 25 years of deleted links back on line- I'm jst a little over a year in- I obivoulsy wil never finish in time- but this is one of the reasons you see son many posts- I need to get them back on a site that has a blog roll wher you can go back over 25 years- now about a year- and download- etc. John
Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
7/8 Vids
https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...