https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html I did not ahre OK- Ukraine- I don't share Bitchute- Rumble- Flickr- Hugetube- Now you don't want tiktok? Facebook or Ig? Just Yotube? I shared 25 years of Yotube links- every day- for 25 years- and you delted 25 years of links- still dead on the internet- My name is John Chiarello- I take no money for the ministry- I teach and do outreach- I work with people on the streets- I have no idea why you deem all of this /not accepatble' for Goodle- Blogger- etc- I am at a loss- as you know It's cost me tons of money to try n fixe the damage- yet still the homeless videos- or Ukraine r not aceptable- unbelievable-
Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Saturday, November 8, 2025
Video- Matt. 11
https://rumble.com/v7gimvi-12-13-16-matt-11.html
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...