https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html To just update you guys- this very day- none of these posts- NONE- meet the low bar of even using Googlr- Yotube- Blogger- ext- as a free service. Meaning the people who monetzie- make money {I NEVER DO] have to meet a bar- I have watched the most racist videos on Google- I mean Hitler- Hail Hitler- Ni.. word- not only do they make the bar- they pass the test to get paid- Thses posts today- the bible studies- the videos- they STILL DO NOT PASS THE TEST FOR USING THE FREE GOOGLE SITES- I have no idea what else they need to use the FREE sites- meaning these posts r not good enough to even post for free- Now without being offended- I work day n night- no team- videos teaching- radio for years- on like 500 other sites- yet for the Bloger- Google criteria- after 25 years of posting - This very hour- I am still not meeting the criteria- I have stopped posting Ukraine videos- I have many videos on OK- site- in Ukraine- Google does not want that- they deleted abpout 200 thousand Ukraine Links- the standard for Blogger- I can't even meet the criteria to use Blogger- wow-
Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Thursday, November 13, 2025
Reels [ I John am posting these- 10-9-26 Not a bot- 6:01 pm- Texas]
https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2024/12/ig-reels-12-31-24.html
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...