Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Thursday, September 19, 2024
Update
I have the right to fly or drive to Google headquarters in Mountain view California to voice my concerns as a U.S. citizen. While Googling this information I noticed my internet history was being monitored. I would advise you to monitor the malicious hateful content on Google platforms and YouTube. Google is the number 1 search engine in the world YouTube times in 2nd. Simply look at the content on their platform noted in my last post and tell me they are not inciting violence and hate crimes. John Chiarello
Sunday sermon [Text]
SUNDAY SERMON https://youtu.be/eIOlr4ok49w And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the ston...
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...