https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html it's 11-8-25 6:15 pm- These videos- posts r bible teaching- Homeless friends- etc- Till this day I have no idea why Blogger sent me an on screen message over a year ago- that said "Global warming is real!" a day or so later- Blogger company- owned by Google- deleted about 25 years of posts- leaving about 1 million dead links all over the internet- which I am trying to fix everyday. They deleted 75 percent or more of original content- which I use to post bible studies- they deleted hundreds of thousands of embedded video links- I have been in minsitry since 1987- the Blog they deleted was the main website - posted all over Texas- Mexico- NYC- radio programs- for 25 or more years- They r deleting many peoples platforms- deleting cloud data- youtube data- I have to check n make sure they r not deleting actual bank data being all my passwords r on Chrome- it is the most damage ever in the ministry- and all becuase "Global warming' post or something that some person at the company must have read- I am presenlty in a real live criminal investigation into the company right now- GOOGLE- if you deem a video- post- whatever- - give people real notice of why a violation that you deemed worhty- to do this amount of untold damage- John Chiarello
Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Saturday, November 8, 2025
Video- Matt. 11
https://rumble.com/v7gimvi-12-13-16-matt-11.html
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...