https://www.tiktok.com/@johnchiarello5/video/7449906215800294686?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7413167214000277035 Just realized I try to staggger these- use links from sites that other platforms don't mind. So you never see my video links from other sites- that I need to use- Bithchute- Rumble- few more. But then I realized I have been sharing many Yotube links- which Blogger wants- many over 20 years- yet it made no difference in the end- 10-28-25 5:47 pm- 3 more to go
Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Video- Matt. 11
https://rumble.com/v7gimvi-12-13-16-matt-11.html
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...