https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html Note- Those sites and others have auotpay _ can't keep track of any fines- notices coming from the sites- last notices- warnigs- if they send those on the message function from the site- I don't see them- Last option is to close my checking account- but I have retirement- auto pay- too many things hooked into that checking acct- so I really am not sure what the next step is- I cant even delete some of these sites- I have not been logged in for yeras- To all platforms- Tere is nothing bad on the posts- it's just these sites r seeoing a million dead Blogger links- it says 'Blog has been removed' and it sets off many problmes- John
Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Video- Matt. 11
https://rumble.com/v7gimvi-12-13-16-matt-11.html
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...