https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/2025/01/seven-eight-list-of-vids-1-11-25.html I need a nuetral site/Blog to share from- all my sites- some to the right- some to the left- I get that- Love them all. But I no longer see the Blog as a main- website option to share from- I now view it as one of the site- to the left- [Which I hold vews too] but it needs to be seen- by me- as neutral- When I had people making comments- admins of Blogger- that were political in nature- and I know people get mad- do stuff- but if an admin of a site gets mad- and deletes 23 years of content- well- I cant use that site any more the way I need. Thats quite obvious- but I have tried and can't find a good replacement- So Blogger- for heavens sake- try n leave all the content I posted this last year- up. I'm not even 1 tenth finished trying to fix a million dead links- but Ill try and seal Google sites- just leave the content up if possible- thnaks- John Chiarello I rushed this spelling?
Retired firefighter teach n outreach to homeless- all links r original teaching by me-John Chiarello-take no money for the ministry- sell nothing- if you r poor feel free to sell my teaching- I waive the copyright to everything https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ replaced my main website corpuschristioutreachministries.blogspot.com https://corpuschristiworldoutreach.blogspot.com/ replaced ccoutreach87.blogspot.com See https://ccoutreach87.com/1-time-sites-update-5-30-26/
Video- Matt. 11
https://rumble.com/v7gimvi-12-13-16-matt-11.html
-
https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ https://ccoutreach87.com/ [Short post] https://johnchiarello.medium.com/ [Short post] https://www.pl...
-
CORPUS CHRISTI OUTREACH MINISTRIES [A network of sites reaching the world] New- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/ [Full post can be seen...
-
2 Year Blog update 9-17-26 https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1CJ8mAAWkP/ Important update- https://johnchiarello.blogspot.com/2026/08/impor...